I Love You

Jennie felt her heart flutter. She couldn't believe the question Lisa had just asked her. She asked her, to be her girlfriend, she asked her to be in her life.

"Yes. Yes." Jennie squeezed Lisa's hands tighter and looked up at her. "I would be willing to give you that new life. Because you will also give me mine."

Lisa grabbed Jennie's waist as Jennie wrapped her arms around Lisa's neck. "What's your story?" Lisa asked. Jennie leaned in, her lips near Lisa's.

"We both know that's the last thing on our minds." She made contact with Lisa's lips. What started as soft pecks, quickly turned into rough tongue exchange, closed eyes and swaying heads trying to take breaths in between.

Lisa moved down to Jennie's neck as she held her against the car. Jennie softly moaned, but realized she wanted to finish it this time.

"Lisa...let's go home." Lisa didn't say a word. She stopped and got into the drivers side and turned the car on. Jennie didn't hestiate to get in the passenger side.

Lisa knew the way home. They drove in silence. Jennie reached over and grabbed Lisa's left hand and put it on her thigh.

Lisa knew exactly what she wanted. Without Jennie's guidance, she moved her hand slowly up Jennie's thigh until she met the top of her leg.

She then moved her hand on the inside of Jennie's thigh. Lisa opened her large hand and rubbed down to her knee. When she came back up, Lisa pressed her pinkie firmly against Jennie's wet area.

She bit her lip as she felt the warmth and dampness of it through the jean shorts. Lisa decided to go a step further.

While keeping her eye on the road and one hand on the steering wheel, she released the metal button keeping the shorts together, and slid the zipper all the way down.

Jennie breathed and put her right hand on the door handle and held onto Lisa's wrist with her left. Lisa reached into the shorts and applied light pressure with her middle and ring finger.

"Fuck." Jennie moaned under her breath, it was a turn on to Lisa. Lisa felt the panties wet warm fabric, and began to move in a circular motion while applying even harder pressure.

Jennie moaned breathy as she grinded her hips with Lisa's motion. Lisa decided to take the longer route home. For minutes, they rode in silence, almost. Jennie's moans filled the cars quiet atmosphere, and Lisa loved it.

They finally arrived at the apartment building. Lisa applied firm pressure one more time and slid her hand out. "Come on." She parked the car and got out. She stuck the tips of those same pleasuring fingers and sucked on them.

Tasting Jennie to a fullfilling level. Jennie came around the car and saw Lisa pull the tips of her fingers out of her mouth. Jennie knew exactly which fingers those were, and it gave her a high she's never been on.

They held hands all the way up to her apartment. Neither of them said anything on the way up; both had something more important on their mind.

Lisa unlocked the door and let Jennie in first. After entering and locking, she turned and looked at Jennie. Lisa dropped everything and grabbed Jennie by the neck and face, and began kissing her.

As Jennie took in all the sensations, she led both of them to the couch. "Are the lights out again?" She moaned, being serious and funny.

Lisa giggled as she spoke through the kisses. "No. But it feels right for them to be." Lisa sat Jennie on top of her and helped her take her top off, exposing a smooth chest holding firm breast in a black bra.