The Way She Felt

(Lisa's POV)

"Stop." I said. The girl turned and still didn't seem to know where I was. I stepped out, she looked scared but wanting. I aimed the gun and walked until I backed her against the brick wall.

I looked down at her small face. I knew it had to be that same girl from last time. She was cute from a distance, far more beautiful in person. "Why were you following me?"

"I just wanted to see you." She replied. Me? I wonder why she would want to see me. It can't be that innocent, there has to be some sort of catch.

"That simple huh? Well I can't trust or believe you. If the gun isn't any indication. You see a girl walking away by herself, with a case full of money, easy catch if you can pull a gun on her first. I know the kinds of people that go to that event. You have one on you now?" The way she looked, I sensed she probably didn't have a gun, but still I can't trust anyone.

"What? A gun? No. I don't. I'm not after your money. I don't care about money. I just wanted to see you." Her voice sounded sincere. Maybe she did just want to see me, maybe even want me as much as I want her.

It's too soon to show any kind of feelings. I have to put them aside, I still don't know anything about this girl. Though, I could take advantage of this situation. "Well, I'd rather check anyway. I don't trust anyone, especially someone that goes to that event."

I pat her shoulders down and shake her sweater a little bit, pretending to look for a weapon. I couldn't fight the urge anymore; I quickly reached under her sweater and rubbed her waist. It's so small; as I moved my hand up her back, I noticed she arched it. She's enjoying what I'm doing.

I trace my opened hand to her stomach and move up to her breast. Mmm, no bra? My mouth salivated; I can feel her nipples harden, because of the cold or me, I couldn't tell. I see her bite her bottom lip and her eyes glaze over as I rub my thumb over them. She puts both her hands against the brick wall behind her, surrendering herself to me.

Fuck...this feels so good. She feels so good. I move my hand from the sweater and step closer, inches from her face, looking into her brown eyes. I slide my hand into her left back pocket, feeling the roundness of her small ass.

I slide my hand into the right back pocket; and get even closer. I pull out and trace the seam of the crack of her shorts with my two fingers, starting from the very bottom until my fingers touched her lower back.

As wet as I became, the urge to be on her, I had to control myself. I pulled out and put the gun away, picking up my briefcase. "So you just wanted to see me? Well your stares got me hit earlier." I point to my scar.

It still burned a little. It's been some time since I've been hit, so the feeling was almost new to me.

"Sorry; but you stared back, and that's what got you hit." The girl said. I couldn't help but almost giggle. She was right, I focus in all of my fights; she's the first to ever distract me from one of them.

"And yes. I did just want to see you...in person." She looked up at me, she was so cute. Why can't I just open up to her like a normal person? I can't. Not yet.

"For what? Why? What do I have that you want?" I say almost angrily, trying to convey no emotions toward her. Hopefully she says me. Say me.

"I don't know. I was hoping seeing you in person would help me figure that out. But...I guess it didn't. Sorry for the bother, ill just head back. You're a talented fighter." A talented fighter? That's the first time anyone has ever said that to me.

She seemed upset, she threw her hoodie on and began to walk away from me. "Wait." I said as I grabbed her wrist. Shit. What am I doing; I let go quickly. "The event is probably ending or over by now. And there's no point in walking all the way back in this heavy rain. I don't live far."

Did I just invite her to my place? Hopefully she doesn't know that the event is far from over. Why couldn't I have come up with a better excuse. Fuck.

"Okay. Thank you." That worked? The girl turned at looked up at me with lustful eyes. "My name is Jennie." Jennie. It fits her.

"I'm Lisa. And thank you...for calling me a talented fighter." I couldn't hold back my slight smile. I look more into her eyes.

The people I've known, the people from that event are cruel. I don't know much about this girl, but I don't get that same cruel feeling from her. At this point, it doesn't matter anymore.

I'll get to know her soon enough. All I can hear is the heavy rain beating down on the streets. We look at each other; it felt as if me and her were the only ones that existed in the world. It's a moment I'll remember for a lifetime.

Should she be honest with everything she's told me, then lucky me. But if she's just another criminal from that event, then I'll deal with her then. But no matter what happens between us, that is something I will always have in my memory...

the way she felt.