Finished

"The fight is already set up for next month." Lisa said, sitting in a hospital chair. "And its not taking place at the event, it's taking place on Chaeng's building."

"Wish it was sooner and at the event, so everyone can see you beat her ass." Rosé said in a dry tone.

"Hey. As long she gets what's coming." Jennie said with meaning, remembering the comments and sexual gestures Momo made to her the night before.

"Thank you Lisa." Rosé said. "I think Jisoo would as well." Lisa smiled.

"Thank me when it's over. I have a month to prepare for this fight. So I guess there's no time like now to start." Lisa and Jennie went home. Morning and night Lisa prepared. Shadowboxing, practiced knees and elbows.

Lisa knew she was going to win, but she also understood that it wasn't going to be an easy win either.

A month had finally passed. Jisoo still in the hospital and Rosé by her side. Aside from the training, Jennie and Lisa treated the month almost normally. But as the hours came closer, Jennie began to feel anxious.

"Tonight is it I guess." Lisa said, watching as the sun was going down. Jennie laying next to her.

She took a deep breath. "I guess it is." Jennie said. Lisa smiled and nestled her closer. They faced each other closely, their noses nearly touching.

"You sound worried Jennie."

"Ha. Was it that obvious? Yes I'm worried. I know we talked about it already but that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to worry for the person I care about the most."

"I know baby. But I'll try to make it quick so you can finally be at ease."

"No. You better take all night if you have to. I want you to be careful and win."

Lisa smiled and stopped. They were silent for awhile, just staring at one another. Finally, Lisa was the first to speak.

"I love you." She meant that. She couldn't find the words on how much, so all she could do was use those three.

"I love you too Lisa. It's crazy to think, I'm actually laying right here, with L and she just said she loves me. You have no idea how I felt when I first saw you. My heart beat out of my chest, I could barely breath cause of the butterflies. It was a ton of emotion to take in."

"I felt the same. When I saw you and took a hit for it, I really wanted to believe you took an interest in me. Luckily, I was right." Lisa leaned in and pecked Jennie. Again, they were both met with silence.

They realized, there were no words. Jennie leaned back in more aggressively, slammimg herself onto Lisa's lips. They continued with tongue, light moans, breaths and rubbing.

Jennie placed her lower area onto Lisa's thigh and began to rock her hips back and forth, taking in the hard pressure she was applying herself.

After a minute Jennie moved down to kissing Lisa's neck, moving down to her chest and eventually almost past her belly button. But Lisa stopped her.

"Wait. Stop. Stop." She managed through breathy moans. "I have a fight in a few hours. I can't go in tired. And after we do this, after the twitching for three minutes straight, we feel weak and sleep the rest of the entire night."

It pained Lisa to stop it but it was true. Jennie got disappointed but understood and would much rather Lisa fight Momo in peak condition.

They slowed their breaths and Jennie just laid on Lisa's chest, listening to her heartbeat slow down.

"Fine. But after, we're finishing this." Jennie said seriously.

"You know how much pain I'm probably going to be in?" Lisa laughed.