Please

Recap: Momo slapped Rosè.

"I understand what she did but next time, try to consult me before you do anything as wreckless as this." CL said angrily to Jisoo.

Jisoo fixed her handwraps. "My debts been paid. We can afford one...if I lose. Momo's reign in the demon tier ends."

"And if...you do lose? I'm out seven million, Jisoo. You're recreating your past all over again." CL shook her head.

"I was young, and didn't know what I was doing. I made that mistake. But now, I know what I'm doing and this will be no mistake. That bitch will lose tonight." Jisoo said, she was calm but rage filled her.

"Fine. Good luck Jisoo." CL finally said. Jisoo turned to Rosè and kissed her.

"Don't worry. I'll get her baby. Under any other circumstance, I would've let a small thing go, but what she did; well I won't let that go."

"I understand. Please please please, be careful Jisoo." Rosè said, her face still stinging. Jisoo turned to the rest of the girls.

"Get those worried looks off your faces." Jisoo said lighthearted. "It's just another fight for me. Another knock out for damn sure." None of them could change their faces. They were worried, and couldn't help it.

Jennie was the first to muster up the best smile she could. "Of course, we believe in you Jisoo. Good luck." Dante stepped in the center and clapped his hands together.

The music came to a stop and the chatter from all the crowd became silenced. "This next fight is something I had forgotten about. If you've been here since the event was barely being made, these two particular fighters had almost went against each other. A distraction happened and well...we never thought to pair them up again."

He walked in light circles, as if speaking to everyone. "But tonight, they will finish what they started years ago. Let us welcome our first fighter. One we know well, an archangel to the event. Jisoo!"

The crowd cheered beyond anything. To see someone well known in the seasoned tier move to the demon tier was extremely rare.

"And her opponent. The undefeated demon of the underworld. The gorgeous Momo Oni!"

Another that crowd cheered loudly. This fight was going to be something, and everyone knew that. Momo stepped out and stared down Jisoo. The two fighters looked extremely angry and dangerous.

They stepped closer and Dante stood between them. "I won't insult either of you by explaining the rules. Fight!" He stepped back as quickly as he could. Jisoo was his friend, and he believed her to be one of the best, but even he too was a little worried.

Neither tried to get in a cheap shot first. They both took stance, and readied for each other. The music began to play and the crowd cheered hesitantly.

Jisoo took the first right jab that almost struck the bridge of Momo's nose; naturally she was faster and weaved it, returning a right front kick.

Jisoo half blocked it, still catching the impact but able to absorb most of it with ease. The two females danced violently with each other. Jisoo had gotten closer and closer with each hit but never managed to land one.

Momo landed most of hers but Jisoo was able to take them unlike any other girl. In the end, the fight was determined by stamina.

Jisoo began to feel herself grow tired and notice she was beginning to slow down. Momo maintained her natural, extreme speeds.

With a right jab, Jisoo did her best to end the fight; it was a failed as Momo sidestepped and kicked Jisoo's right knee in.

Jisoo kneeled and with that, Momo slammed her right knee into the center of Jisoo's face. Blood gushed from her nose, her eyes shut, and her conscious fell cold.