Clash Of Goddesses

"Do you know how dangerous she is?" Jennie said out of anger. Lisa just listened. "I don't want anything to happen to you."

"Jennie. Someone has to put an end to this. From what Jisoo has told me, Momo has never lost. She just spends her life sending women to the hospital, being rich, fucking. Whatever the hell she wants. Someone has to show her she's not untouchable."

Jennie looked at Rosè through the door window of the hospital, rubbing Jisoo's hand. Rosè has been with Jennie through all of her struggles. Since the very beginning. She began to think how selfish it would to stop Lisa from doing this favor for Rosè.

Jennie knows Momo has it coming, and Lisa is the only one that can deliver it to her. Lisa grabbed Jennie and pulled her in, placing her arms around her neck. Jennie happily accepting as she folded her arms around Lisa's waist.

"Have you ever seen me lose?" Lisa asked gently. The hospital was quiet, and empty. Her voice almost echoing through the hallways.

"I've seen you get hit before." Jennie giggled.

Lisa smiled and shook her head. "Yes, that time it was your fault." She took a deep breath. "There's nothing to worry about baby. I'm not gonna lose."

They stood in silence. Jennie taking Lisa's scent in, just being here she knew how much she loved her. Jennie couldn't comprehend how she'd react if something happened to her. But for Rosè, she couldn't be selfish. Lisa made eye contact with CL through the window and signalled her to come.

Before Lisa could speak, CL did first. "I know what you're about to say. I'll sponsor you. But I'm telling you now, this is extremely dangerous. Momo doesn't know when to stop, she doesn't care who she's fighting, the only thing she knows is to win. With your skills and amount of wins, big money are going to want to see this fight. In other words, this fight is going to cost a lot."

"Whatever it takes. I'll get it done. I want to tell Chaeng in person; in front of Momo." Lisa said, still holding onto Jennie.

CL nodded. "I'll make a phone call. We'll leave tomorrow night." They all stayed with Rosè and Jisoo for the rest of the night. All hoping that they gave Rosè enough comfort for the night.

Morning came, still they stayed. Trying to convince Rosè to eat something. It was going to be a full day of sorrow for everyone. Mid day fell; Jennie and Lisa decided to leave to a small cafe nearby. No one wanted anything to drink but them.

Instead of driving, they walked. The cars driving by, and light chattering from the people walking by fill the ambiance around them.

They walked in silence for a bit. Jennie reached and grabbed Lisa's right hand, interlocking her fingers with hers. Jennie felt the warmth and softness of Lisa's large hand. Lisa slightly smiled, a smile Jennie happened to catch.

"I was waiting for you to grab my hand first, but it felt like I was waiting forever." Jennie teased. Lisa smiled.

"I'm sorry. My mind, it's...elsewhere, right now."

"It's okay, I understand. Tell me, what's exactly on your mind." Jennie scooted closer as they walked and rubbed Lisa's forearm with her other hand in a slow and comforting motion.

Lisa took a deep breath. "I don't exactly know myself. Just, all of this happened in a second. For awhile now, I felt like life was falling into place for me finally. I had you, I had Rosè and Jisoo, and now this. I can't let this go. You, Rosè and Jisoo are the closest thing I have to family."

"Yes, and we'll still be here with. Nothing has changed. Nothing will change."

"And that's what I'm scared of, what if it does? What if Jisoo stays in that coma? What if I try to set things with Momo and I lose? I get put into a coma or worse, and you and Rosè are left with nothing but each other." Lisa let her thoughts and feelings roll off of her tongue.