Eternity

"Everything has just been perfect auntie. And I realized, I wanted you to meet her." Jennie said, looking at Gi through the jail window, as she held the phone to her head.

"Well why didn't you just bring her along with you?" Gi asked smiling.

"Well that's the thing...I want you to meet her out here. Not from inside this place." Jennie said. Gi shook her head and looked down.

"Jennie, you know better than anyone that I can't. I can't leave here. This is my home now."

"This isn't your home. Me and you together, that's what is left of home. I'm not truly happy, knowing you'll live the rest of your life in here. How do you think...what do you think would happen to me if I was told you finally passed away. What if I never had the chance to tell you goodbye? You would be okay with that?"

"No. But this is where I belon..."

"No it's not. You belong out here with me. I know you said there's no way you're able to get out anymore, but there has to be someone we can pay, or something."

"Jennie enough. The only way I can leave here is if you pay the police nine million. Nine million Jennie. Do you have nine million laying somewhere at home?"

"No. But Lisa is working for CL now. If we save, plus her fighting, within a year or two we can get you out." Jennie said.

"Lisa's fighting? I told you to leave that world already. You have no business there."

"I do until I get you out of here. I'm sorry, I'll be safe I promise. I love you auntie Gi." Jennie hung the phone up and left as she placed her hand on the window before Gi could say anything.

She didn't want to be scolded again; it wasn't fair that she had to live without Gi. Especially now that is was possible to get her out.

"How'd it go?" Lisa asked smiling as Jennie sat in the car.

"We almost got in an argument. She doesn't want me going to the Circle of Angels. She hasn't wanted me for a long time. We'll talk about it later, please just drive."

They no longer discussed Gi. Instead they met up with the other girls who decided Sunday would be a good time to hang out.

"So how have you and Soyeon been?" Rosè asked Yuqi. They sat in a large and busy restaurant.

"Great. I wanted her to be with me today, but she rejected my love."

"Really? Y'all broke up already?" Seulgi asked.

"No not really. She just had something to do today. Do I consider that rejecting my love? Being somewhere else instead of with me? A little." Yuqi shrugged.

"So overall I was right?" Mina laughed.

"Right about what?" Yuqi asked.

"You weren't having bad relationships, you just didn't like guys."

"Well you know, I don't like girls either. Still like guys, Soyeon is, the only exception."

"Sounds like a win to me either way. Congrats Yuqi." Jisoo said nodding as she took a bite.

"Thank you Jisoo. So what about you and Momo, Mina? Still dating her even though she's dating Dahyun?" Yuqi teased serious.

"Yes, and I'm doing well. This weekend I'm gonna see Chaeyoung. We've just been texting, phone calls here and there, but I'll see her soon. I doubt Momo would care."

"Wait so Momo doesn't know?" Jennie asked.

"I mean...no. But I really doubt she'd care if she caught me with another girl. She has to know I'd choose her either way."