Arms

Jennies pov

My life has never been perfect. I've struggled so much in the few years I've been alive. Luckily I met Rosè. She proved to me that good people still exist. She saw me, never knew me, never met me, but decided to give me everything. A home, clothes, a job. Rosé is somebody I will never be able to repay.

Her wife Jisoo; she showed me that girls can be strong and to go after what you have to no matter how scary it can be.

And then I met her. The love of my life. She showed and taught me that I wasn't the only one who didn't have a perfect life. That it's up to us to make it perfect, and together I know we will.

I'm finally here in Hawaii. It's so beautiful and peaceful, better than what I imagined. It's secluded and very disconnected from the troubles of the world. Right now, Rosé and Jisoo are asleep in the beach house as is auntie Gi. Still deciding if she'll open up her own diner down here and if Jisoo will be able to work from here.

Me? I'm laying with her. Lisa. Listening to the crashing waves and winds as they slam against each other. Our hammock swaying gently. Her arms wrapped around me as I lay on her chest. I've never felt so safe and secure.

Life won't ever get easier, but you find people who seem to make it so. And I've found mine. I've found friends. I've found family. I've found the love of my life. I have finally found serenity.

Serenity, in her arms.