Fake Innocence

(A/N. I'm sorry for the long wait update again😬😬😬. It was so busy last week I barely had any time to work on it. But here it is and it has nothing to do with the main story really but I love me that Yuqeon so I had to include it.)

Short recap: Yuqi as been stressing about this certain fighter (Jeon Soyeon) she saw one event night. She feels a certain way about her, but she wants to confirm if she should really act on those feelings or if they're even real. It's Soyeon's turn, and Yuqi's friends make it known.

"Yuqi, go for it."

Soyeon stepped out; she had her hair tied back in a ponytail with a black tank top and black gym shorts. Her opponent was a bit taller than her, most of her opponents would. But that did little to stop her confidence.

She stepped out flashing a couple of practiced kicks, which the crowd enjoyed as they immediately cheered for her. Gyuri walked up and looked down at Soyeon.

"Fight!" Dante didn't say anything else but the word. He stepped away and everyone watched the girls ready themselves. Both stood in different but deadly stances.

Soyeon was the first to whip her right leg around. Gyuri was quick as she sidestepped to left, and threw a right jab that nearly caught Soyeon in the sternum.

Just fast enough, she was able to put her arms over her chest, semi blocking the blow. She stumbled back and regained her footing. Gyuri seemed disappointed that Soyeon countered her counter.

The two girls went back and forth, each landing some solid blows, but neither seemed like they were getting tired. The fight had went on for awhile; Gyuri was annoyed that this small girl was lasting so long.

She went offensive instead of paying attention to her defense, sending swing after swing. Soyeon was fast enough to evade until she found an opening, which she did soon enough.

Soyeon could tell the girl was getting winded, finally she sent a heavy front kick with her left leg towards Gyuri's stomach, Gyuri was quicker and snatched her by the ankle ready to pull her in for a knockout.

Soyeon quickly jumped and swung her right leg around as if she was performing a right roundhouse kick, except Gyuri held her other leg hostage.

Her right foot cut through the air, making contact with Gyuri's temple. The girl's eyes shut as her and Soyeon both fell to the ground.

Soyeon got back on her knees and raised her arms, her face a bit bruised and bloody, but triumphed. The crowd was going insane with their cheering, seeing the last move she pulled off.

Dante came in with the case. "That was indeed amazing! I don't think I've ever seen anything like that. Jeon Soyeon!" The crowd gave her their last deafening cheering before she was handed the briefcase and left the circle.

"Yuqi? You know what you have to do." Rosè teased as she faced her towards the direction Soyeon went. Yuqi saw Soyeon disappear into the crowd.

"I really don't think I'm gonna do it anymore." Yuqi said genuinely. The other girls laughed.

"Then don't." Mina said. "We aren't gonna force you, I'm just saying you never know until you know." Those words stuck with Yuqi. How did she know?

She had dated guys in the past, disappointment after disappointment. Trying a girl though? That was new to her, and she didn't know if she wanted to be Soyeon's friend, or be on top of her.

"Well no. Keep encouraging me to go. I'll keep denying and all of you keep pressuring and it will eventually work." Yuqi said. The girls had laughed, Seulgi took Yuqi by the hand.