Seven Million

Four months have passed. Lisa had gotten used to her new job with Jisoo. The money was amazing, yet she didn't want to move from her old apartment.

Jennie felt the same. She knew Lisa could've already found another place, something better, yet this old place finally felt like home. It's the place she got to know Lisa.

Everything was beautiful for everyone. Lisa grew to love Jennie even more, and Jennie had long forgotten about her own demons long ago.

But the universe sees who's doing well, and it beats them back down to reality. Lisa was at work already, and so was Jennie.

All the girls were there except Mina. "Where has Mina been? It's been four days, she hasn't been to work and she hasn't even texted me." Yuqi said.

Seulgi shook her head. "She hasn't texted me either. I'm kind of worried."

"She's okay I'm sure." Rosè intervened to calm everyone's nerves. "She's with Momo, you know how rich she is? She probably took her and Dahyun on vacation." Rosè said as happily as she could. She tried to believe what she said herself.

"Yeah it's nothing to worry about." Jennie said. "It's Friday and tonight's the event isn't it? When has Mina missed an event? Never. She'll be there."

"That's true. She's gonna regret not texting me." Yuqi said. The day was normal, other than Mina being missing. The girls finished the day and returned home to get ready for the event.

"Hey you think Mina is okay?" Jennie asked Lisa as she slid a sweater on. Lisa shrugged.

"I'm sure. Like you said, Momo probably just up and left with her and Dahyun. I doubt anything is wrong." Jennie thought Lisa's words were reassuring, but she had this gut feeling.

She was hoping to be wrong, but the feeling never went away. They chose to ride together again. The event had already begun as they drove in. They all looked for Mina's car, but they were all failed attempts.

The girls got off and tried to enjoy themselves, watching the beginner and intermediate tiers.

Seasoned tier arrived and it was interesting from the very beginning. "And let's hear it for Jeongyeon!" A pretty short hair blonde raised her arms and smiled.

Finally the high rollers began to make their way. All the girls watched intently as they looked for the vehicle Momo was usually in. After what felt hours, they see the car park and Momo steps off with Mina.

They notice she looks miserable, and that she has red light bruise marks on her face. Mina turned and saw the girls, Rosè waved her over; Momo again whispered something and Mina walked towards them.

"So explain why you haven't texted..." Yuqi stopped as Mina approached. They could see the red markings on her face, as if she was hit.

Rosè grabbed Mina by the shoulders and pulled her in to examine her.

"Mina what happened?" Rosè asked.

"Nothing." Mina tried to hide her pain. But everyone knew better. "Let's watch the fights."

"No. Tell us what happened Mina. You haven't been to work, you haven't texted any of us and your face looks bruised. You either fell face first on sandpaper, or signed up for the event without telling us. Neither sound right." Yuqi said.

"I said nothing..."

"Mina tell us what happened." Jisoo said sternly. "Something to do with that Momo?"

Mina began to cry; she covered her face as Rosè hugged her. No one at the event was paying them attention; the next fight already begun. Mina was finally able to speak through a quivering voice.

"She caught me and Chaeyoung. I don't know how she knew where we were, but she beat Chaeyoung and hospitalized her I think. Then she hit me. I'm thankful they were slaps, unlike what she did to Chaeyoung."

Rosè shook with anger, as did the other girls. They all knew Momo was no good, they warned Mina but she didn't listen. "Come here." Rosè grabbed Mina's hand as she walked to where Momo was. The rest of the girls followed.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Rosè said to Momo as she pointed to Mina's face. "Was this at all necessary?" Momo stood up from the car.

"Mind your business. What I do with my property is my concern, not yours." Momo said, not sorry.

"I know exactly what it was, you caught her with another girl and got jealous. You beat her even though your doing the exact same thing with her and Dahyun..."

"I said mind your damn business." Momo seemed to get angry, but she was calm, and that seemed worse. Chaeng was watching next to her. The guards seemed to get anxious watching Momo's and Rosè interaction.

Lisa reached under her shirt and held the handle of her gun, she felt a sweat bead fall. None of this was looking good. "Jennie, over here next to me." Lisa said grabbing her hand and pulling Jennie next to her.

"No. You treated Mina like she was a damn competitor." Rosè was almost yelling at this point. This side of the crowd started to notice.

Momo had enough of Rosè. In a second, she brought her right opened hand around and slapped Rosè to the ground. From that second to the next, Jisoo shoved Momo back aggressively.

"Seven million." Jisoo said, starring down Momo as she just smirked.

Seulgi and Yuqi helped pick up Rosè. Her eyes watered and she held her face, still feeling hot with a painful sting from the slap.

"Seven million?" Chaeng said as he stood up from the car.

"You heard me. Seven million to beat this Japanese whore." Jisoo said in Momo's face. "CL is my sponsor, we can afford it." Chaeng laughed as he walked closer.

"Very well." He put his hand on Momo's shoulder and he said the words. "Seven million."