I Can Do That

"How long has it been since you've been hit?" Lisa smirked, even though it hurt to smile.

Momo's head rang in pain as the blood from her nose still dripped. She felt numb, this pain was new to her. She herself had no idea how to deal with it.

Though the thought of being hit in front of an audience made her angry. Momo ignored Lisa's comment and charged at her.

Lisa didn't expect her to pull herself together that quickly. Even though Momo was a bit slower, she was more aggressive than before. She sent kicks and punches that were almost difficult for Lisa to evade.

Eventually Lisa found an opening, blocking a heavy right rib kick and returning it with a elbow strike to Momo's temple.

Momo stumbled back as her vision became blurred. To Momo, what felt like a brick, she felt Lisa hit to her chin, then her cheek, and eye.

Lisa stopped and watched Momo struggle to stand up, looking at her bruised and bloody face. Yet, she chose to give up.

Momo tried to swing a right jab as best as she could. Lisa remembered what she did to so many girls and decided to return the favor.

She snatched Momo's wrist and pushed into her elbow with her forearm, snapping Momo's arm into a disturbingly bent position. Momo made the night sky echo as she pierced it with her deafening scream.

Lisa grabbed her by the neck and threw her to the ground. She lay beaten, crying and screaming in pain as she barely touched her bent arm.

It was fulfilling to see the demon of the underworld in this state. And then it finally hit her; Lisa took a deep breath as much as it hurt and realized, it's over.

Nobody clapped or cheered. These rich people were above that. They began to talk amongst themselves, checking their phones making sure everyone who owed money paid in full.

Chaeng looked extremely angry. "Make sure CL gets her money." He said bitterly to one of his guards. He walked to Momo quickly, kneeling.

"I'm sorry..." Momo began but he cut her off.

"Shhh. It's okay. Don't talk, you'll need to rest. Get her and let's take her to a hospital immediately." Chaeng commanded as a big guard picked up Momo gently with ease.

As Chaeng walked by Lisa, he gave her a menacing eye, but it did little to shake Lisa. He kept walking and didn't say a word.

Jennie and CL walked over to Lisa. Jennie embraced Lisa in a gentle hug, laying her head in Lisa's neck, wet with sweat.

"You did it." CL said smiling. "Was she as hard as you thought?"

"Harder, actually." Lisa said with honesty.

"Well, that's here nor there. You're still standing and you have made yourself and Jennie a very rich couple. Fourteen million rich."

"You don't want any of it?" Lisa asked shocked. That much and that much of a risk she was sure CL would want something of a cut.

"Ehh. I think I'm good. You earned every dollar tonight. I'll make sure the funds are successfully transferred into your account tonight. In the meantime, let's head back to Rosé. We can get you cleaned and patched up while we are there."

Jennie made sure to hold Lisa carefully as they slowly walked to CL's car. Making it to the hospital, Lisa wanted to give Rosé the good news before she laid in her own room.

Jennie knocked and opened the door quietly. Rosé stood up and watched them walk in.

"Oh my...Lisa are you okay?" Rosé said panicked.