Always

(A/N. It's been some time since my last update. I do apologize, life gets in the way sometimes. But it's good now, so I'll try to update more frequently from now on.)

"Okay. I'm gonna go see her." Jennie said, her voice quivered with nervousness. Rosè cupped Jennie's face with both hands. "Just remember what I said. Natural reaction is better. We'll be here, when the event is over and you're not back, I'll assume it was a success." Rosè winked. Jennie smiled and nodded as she began to walk away.

"Where is Jennie going?" Mina said, nodding to the disappearing Jennie.

"She needed to grab something from the car. She'll be back." Rosè said, she faced the fight and hoped that Mina wouldn't think anymore on it.

She was right, Mina shrugged and was back facing the fights. A few more intermediate matches and Jisoo was the last to end the tier.

Her opponent looked mean, and she gave off the impression that getting hit wasn't anything new to her. She had a stocky build with a sharp undercut tied in a bun. Jisoo's frame was far more dainty, though that did nothing to stop Jisoo.

The two had began to swing, each hit more solid than the last. The fight had lasted five minutes; the girls faces and knuckles were bloodied and bruised. This girl was definitely stronger than Jisoo; she tried to evade most of the attacks and when she caught one you could tell she felt it.

Rosè cheered her on loudly, as did the crowd. Jisoo was known for her knockouts, so she couldn't disappoint her audience, especially Rosè. She waited for an opening and quickly swung a right jab at the girls throat.

Size no longer mattered as the girl cupped her throat with both hands, completely out of breath; Jisoo swung a heavy right hook at the girls left temple. The girls eyes rolled back as her body fell like a tower, her head bounced sickening against the concrete.

"Because why would she ever disappoint us. Jisoo!" Dante says as he gently raised Jisoo's arm for the crowd. The crowd cheered loudly and Rosè jumped with happiness to see her girl win again.

As Jisoo walked backed to Rosè with the briefcase, Rosè couldn't  contain herself and slammed a kiss against her. Jisoo returned but moaned in pain. "Easy, easy baby." Jisoo laughed as she held her jaw.

"Fine. But tonight, no safe words." Rosè smirked as she pecked Jisoo on her neck. "Deal." Jisoo said smiling.

"Great ending for the seasoned tier. Yes, now the time has finally arrived to summon the demon herself. High rollers make your way." Dante announced as he stood in the middle.

The high rollers slowly moved their cars passed the crowd just as last time. Forming a perfect circle where the crowd was able to join back in.

"Come on." Mina said, tugging at Yuqis arm. "We never get front row view during the demon tier." The girls had pushed slowly passed the crowd until all of them could see perfectly into the circle.

"If you are new to the event, then lucky you. For you are about to see the amount of natural skill the body is capable of. You, are about to witness the true strength of beauty. And with it, the beauty in her power. Momo Oni!" Dante said bowing.

The crowd cheered extremely loud; Momo shoved Dahyun aside and stepped into the middle. Her presence alone, you were able to feel. Her gaze was other worldly. She fixed her handwraps and tightened her shoulder blades back before rotating her head around one time.

Her face showed no emotion. No fear. "And her brave opponent. Also of Japanese origin, competing in professional championships, with seventeen wins and two losses to her name...Hanako Akiyama."