Stockholm Syndrome

I don't really know what trigger warnings this needs but Josh gets fucking kidnapped so just beware. There will for sure be non-consensual moments/sexual assault, panic attacks, mind-fucking as a whole, insane co-dependency, abuse (mental and physical), malnutrition/starvation/dehydration, and obviously Stockholm Syndrome.

Also the term 'daddy' is being used in this but it is not a kink thing so please don't sexualize it. You'll understand what I mean when you read.

Josh was fucking pissed.

He had left school right before a history test to go surprise his bitchy girlfriend, Debby. She had texted him and told him she was staying home sick so he thought it would be nice to bring her some stuff and cuddle with her while she got better.

He ended up walking in on her fucking someone on her living room couch.

Leaving the shit he bought there, he left the house and began walking home. There was no way he was gonna go back to school after ditching and then catching his now ex-girlfriend cheating on him.

Josh's music blared through his earbuds as he walked down the sidewalk, his hands angrily shoved into the front pocket of his hoodie.

As he was walking, he saw a van turn the corner and drive past him, taking a right at the end of the street. The anxiety Josh always had tugged at his brain but he willed it to go away. He was just being paranoid. Deciding he didn't have time for this shit, he turned the volume up on his headphones all the way and stared at the ground. He would be home in five minutes and then he'd be fine.

A few minutes had passed and he saw that same van turn the corner again and drive past him. Josh took a shaky breath and picked up his pace. Once was an occurrence, twice was a coincidence. Three times would make it a pattern.

He reached his neighborhood and only had two more minutes until he got home. He'd be safe then. Crossing his arms, he kept staring at the ground as he walked. For some reason the small gesture he made over his chest made him feel safe.

He could see his house from where he stood. Almost there.

Suddenly, he felt an arm wrap around his stomach and a rag cover his face. Before he could even process what was happening, everything turned black.

---

As soon as Josh woke up, he thought he was going to throw up. He didn't know where he was but he knew the horrible stench around him made him audibly gag.

He went to cover his nose but stopped when his hand was yanked back, hitting the wall. He then realized why that had happened.

He was handcuffed.

Paranoia filled his whole being as he looked around, seeing his was in a cold, wet, grey room. He was sitting on a thin mattress with various stains on it, his hand chained to the steel headboard. Josh vigorously rattled it, causing it to clank around and fill the room with the deafening sound. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," his breathing hitched as he felt himself start to panic. He gave up and trying to get free, instead resting his head on the cold brick walls behind him. Closing his eyes, he let tears slip down them. He was going to die. He knew it.

He heard the door creak open and a guy walked in. He had fluffy brown hair and tanned yet also paled skin that covered his hollow face and thin figure. He was carrying a tray with saltine crackers and a glass of water on it.

He started to walk towards Josh and the pink haired scrambled backwards, the handcuffs jangling. The guy flinched at the noise ever so slightly but kept walking. He neared Josh and stopped right before the bed, setting the tray on the mattress. Josh finally looked up at his face and the two locked matching, scared, brown eyes. "I'm sorry," the guy whispered, his voice scratchy.