Marry You

An old one but this song is so god damn cute

Also mention of vomit

"I would like to make a toast! To Brendon and Sarah for finally getting engaged! Took you long enough."

The group of friends laughed as Tyler finished his speech, holding his glass of champagne up. "Also," Josh smiled. "A big thank you for inviting all of us on this trip to Vegas. That was a really cool thing for you to do."

"To Brendon and Sarah," Dallon grinned as he wrapped his arm around his wife, Breezy's, waist and held his own champagne glass up.

The group of eight and clinked glasses in Brendon and Sarah's hotel room. "Thanks guys," Sarah smiled. She turned to her fiancé. "And thank you, baby."

Brendon blushed. "I wanted to treat everyone."

Ashley whistled. "Usually people just go out to dinner. You literally paid for us to come to Las Vegas. This is like a whole dessert tray."

Everyone laughed and Brendon rolled his eyes but there was a smile on his face. "I borrowed a lot of money from you guys in college I figured this evened everything out:"

The laughter returned and Tyler let out a chuckle, turning to his boyfriend and pressing a kiss to his cheek. "They look so happy, don't they?"

Josh hummed in reply. "Yeah," he replied blissfully. "I'm proud of Brendon."

"I'm proud of Sarah for saying yes," Tyler added making Josh laugh.

"Okay guys," Sarah spoke up. "You can go do whatever now because uh Brendon and I are going to... talk... so have fun! Go to the casino, go to the strip, go to bed. You're in Vegas!"

"Alright don't be too loud when you guys "talk" because Ash and I's room is right next to yours," Dominic laughed, his British accent thick.

"No promises," Brendon grinned as Sarah let out an embarrassed squeak and covered her face with her hands.

Everyone dispersed out of the room and into the hall. "What are you all doing?" Breezy asked.

"Dom and I are going to go check out the city. You?"

"Dal and I are going down to the casino," she laughed before turning to Tyler and Josh. "What about you two?"

The mentioned glanced at one another, shrugging. "We'll probably just go sit in our room. We have all week to do stuff," Josh replied.

Breezy nodded. "We'll see you guys tomorrow morning at breakfast?"

"Yeah," Tyler assured.

The four of them sent smiles before walking off towards the elevator. Tyler grabbed Josh's hand and the two made their way to their shared hotel room. Tyler unlocked the door with the key card and let out a sigh once they were in.

"Tired?" Josh asked.

Tyler smiled. "A little but I don't wanna be lame."

"We can be lame if you wanna be lame," Josh smiled back, nudging Tyler's shoulder with his own.

Tyler looked over and grinned when he realized there was a basket of champagne on the bed. The basket had a red bow around it and a notecard on top. "I love champagne," he gushed.