Blonde

I hate most of blonde Tyler because 99% of the edits suck ass but I've seen two really really good ones and thought he actually looked pretty good. Also my instagram groupchat said I should go through with this so here I am. Also this is hella short because I'm doing it for shits and giggles.

"Joshua Dun!"

Tyler was staring at himself in the mirror in utter shock.

"What did I do— holy fuck!"

Tyler turned and saw Josh's expression match his own. "Yeah—"

"Your hair!" He looked in surprise, eyes wide.

"Yeah, my hair!" Tyler seethed. "What the fuck is this?"

"I don't know, man! I didn't do it!" Josh defended.

"Don't call me 'man' I know you're doing that thing you do when you're nervous and you act straight!"

"Well of course I'm nervous your hair is blonde."

"Yeah, I know Captain Obvious!" Tyler threw his hands down in defeat. "My hair is fucking blonde!"

He looked back at himself in the mirror in disgust. He did not like this. Not one bit.

"What did you do?" Josh asked, coming up and standing next to him.

"I ran out of my shampoo so I used yours."

"You dumbass!" Josh smacked him gently upside the head resulting in Tyler flicking him in the arm. "That was bleach shampoo!"

"Bleach shampoo?" Tyler screeched.

"Yes! I use it to bleach my hair because I dye it so often and I don't wanna ruin my hair!"

"Why do you keep it in the shower?"

"Because I'm lazy!"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Josh walked over to the shower, yanked the curtain back, and grabbed the bottle out of the shower. He thrusted it into Tyler's face and the blonde paled when he realized the words "bleach shampoo" were written in bold letters. "You're literally so dumb," Josh groaned. "You're a dumbass."

"Yes I know but I was thinking about something else and didn't notice!" Tyler stressed. "Josh! What am I gonna do?" He whined. "I gotta dye it back. I look ridiculous!" Josh stayed silent. Tyler turned to him. "I need to dye it back to brown!"

"I mean..." Josh trailed. "I don't know. I think you look kinda hot."

"Hot?" Tyler scoffed. "I look bald!"

"You look less bald then when you shaved your head," Josh pointed out.

"Josh," Tyler whined. "I gotta dye it back. I don't like it."

"Okay, well," Josh bit his lip. "You gotta wait at least two weeks so your scalp can recover. Four weeks is best so you don't ruin your hair but I think you'll be fine since it hasn't been dyed before. But at least two."

Tyler's eyes widened. "Two?"

"Yes, baby," Josh chuckled. "Trust me, I'm a hair dying master."

Tyler put his head in his hands and groaned loudly. "I look really fucking stupid."

He felt his hands get moved down and quickly Josh pulled him closer. The silver haired man wrapped one arm around Tyler's waist and used the finger on his other hand to raise Tyler's head up by his chin. "Hey. You don't look stupid. I think you look really hot and it's taking a lot not to just fuck you right here, right now. If you looked stupid I would tell you. Trust me when I say you look so damn good," he whispered in Tyler's ear, his teeth grazing the blonde's lobe.

He pulled back and Tyler knew a blush was coating his face. "I c-can't pull it off," he stuttered, feeling overwhelmed.

"Yes you can," Josh instantly replied. "Do you need me to prove it to you?"

Tyler blinked and let out a gasp when Josh brought him closer again. This time, he felt what was going on in his boyfriend's pants. "Sure aren't nervous anymore," he teased.

"Of course I'm not nervous. You should be though. You're not gonna be able to move after I'm done with you."

Tyler's eyes widened and Josh began pressing his lips to the blonde's neck. "If I would've known this is all it took," he breathed out as Josh began sucking gently on his skin, no doubt creating marks. "I would've accidentally died my hair a long time ago."

"Does this," Josh spoke in between kisses. "Mean you're," kiss. "Keeping the blonde?"

"I don't know," Tyler smirked. "Let's see how this goes and we'll go from there."

Josh picked Tyler up and the latter wrapped his legs around the former and Josh led them to their bedroom. Once they entered, he kicked the door closed with his leg. Tyler already knew he was keeping the blonde. At least, for awhile. If it meant he got fucked into oblivion, of course he'd keep the blonde.