Imagine

Josh twisted the handle on the bathtub, ceasing the stream of water flowing down into it. He stuck his hand in and smiled when he realized it was nice and hot and the bubbles on top didn't keep the water from filling up as high as he needed it to be.

"Is it warm enough, J? You know I hate cold baths," a voice reminded.

Josh turned around to see his fiancé stayed on the counter where Josh had perched him, swinging his legs back and forth ever so slightly. "I know, sweetheart," he laughed softly. "It's very warm," he smiled as he walked over and stood between the other's legs. Josh pressed a gentle kiss to the boy's soft lips which completely contradicted the roughness the two had just engaged in earlier in their bedroom. He pulled back and rubbed his calloused thumb gently across his partner's cheek. "I love you so much, Ty," Josh whispered, his eyes carefully catching every part of Tyler's perfect face, almost like if he would look away he would forget it forever.

Tyler blushed a soft rose color and brought his bottom lip in between his teeth as he bit it timidly. His intentions obviously weren't to arouse Josh but the man found every little thing Tyler did adorable. "I love you too," he replied, smiling in favor of biting his lip. "Do you wanna get in now before it does get cold?" He teased.

"Give me one second," Josh rubbed his nose against Tyler's, causing the brunette to giggle. Josh laughed as well before stepping back and exiting the room.

Although Tyler was confused, he waited patiently for the love of his life. A few moments passed before Josh retuned, two flutes of champagne in hand. Tyler's eyes widened happily. He loved champagne.

Josh set them on the bathroom counter before picking Tyler up bridal style, causing his fiancé to let out a small squeak. "Joshua!"

"Yes, baby?"

Tyler just giggled again as Josh lowered him into the bath. The two were both already naked due to them heading straight to the bathroom after fucking. Tyler watched with lustful eyes as Josh went back over to grab their drinks before getting in himself. After handing Tyler one of the glasses, he sank down into the bubbles but left enough room in the large bathtub for Josh to feel comfortable too. Tyler sighed in relief as the hot water began to soothe his sore muscles.

The two sat there in a comfortable silence, slowly sipping on their champagne. Josh had his eyes closed as he laid, soft breaths coming from his nose. The only indicator that he wasn't asleep was his finger tracing lines up and down Tyler's pudgy thigh.

Suddenly, Tyler grabbed Josh's glass from him and bent over the side to set both of them down on the floor by the tub. When he sat completely back down he saw Josh was looking at him with an amused look on his face. Tyler knew he was wondering what was going to occur next.

The brunette simply leaned in and kissed Josh passionately on his lips. His hands trailed down the blonde's toned chest and gripped onto the gold chain resting around his neck. He tugged at it slightly,  bringing Josh closer to him as the latter bit Tyler's lower lip slightly. Tyler let out a soft moan and he felt Josh smile into the kiss, stopping them. The two pulled back and Tyler turned around so he was leaning against Josh. Josh grabbed his hands with his own and held them gently outside the water but still in the bubbles.

"I can't believe I get to marry you," Tyler sighed blissfully. "Imagine a world like that," he giggled. "I get to marry the love of my life. Not many people can say that."

"I can though," Josh replied and Tyler could hear the grin in his voice. "Because I get to marry mine too."

Tyler nestled his head into Josh's neck. "Fuck, I love you so much."

"And I you," Josh paused. "You're perfect."

"Oh really now?" Tyler pulled away and looked at Josh with a raised eyebrow.

"Definitely," he nodded. "I've known it since our first kiss. I knew in that moment you were my perfect person. My soulmate."

Tyler's heart was pounding so fast he thought it was going to beat out of his chest. Tears gathered in his eyes and Josh looked at him worriedly. "I can't express how happy you make me," Tyler whispered. "You're my best friend, Josh. My other half. I don't know what I would do without you. I wish I had words to describe how I'm feeling but I can't find the right ones. Nothing can show how much I love you."

Josh grabbed the sides of his face and pulled him in for another kiss. This one was a lot more desperate than the one from just moments ago. Tyler knew this was how Josh was pouring all of his love into their relationship. Josh was never good at using words to describe how he was feeling. That was okay though. Tyler was a writer and he wasn't even good at using words to describe their relationship.

The couple stayed in the tub for ten more minutes before the water start to turn lukewarm and Tyler began complaining about the temperature. Josh drained it and grabbed the towel off the counter and wrapped it around his waist before handing Tyler the other one. "I still hate that you don't dry off," Tyler scoffed as he wiped his legs haphazardly to at least get the water droplets off. He wrapped it around his waist as well. "See how little time that took?"

"Uh huh," Josh shook his head with a smile. "C'mon, beautiful lets go get our pajamas on and then we can order dinner."

---

Tyler and Josh sat on the couch, eating Thai takeout and watching The Office. They were both in their pajamas but Tyler was in flannel pants and one of Josh's shirts while Josh was only in sweatpants. Tyler watched as the light from the TV hit the chain around Josh's neck making little glares every so often. He didn't find it annoying or disruptive though. He found it endearing. Josh loved that chain and as dumb as it make him look, Tyler loved it too because it made him ten times more fuckable.

Tyler watched as Josh would laugh at something stupid Dwight said and take a bite of his food. It was something little but it still made his heart soar. Tyler sneakily grabbed his phone and took a picture of Josh before posting it to his Instagram, the caption blank.

Suddenly, Josh's phone went off and Tyler remembered they had notifications on for each other. Josh grabbed his phone without tearing his eyes away from their show and unlocked his phone. When he did look down, he gasped. "Tyler!"

The mentioned giggled. "What?" He asked innocently.

Josh turned his phone around so Tyler could see his own post. "Caught red handed."

"Oops," he just grinned and Josh rolled his eyes and locked his phone but Tyler saw the smile on his own face.

The two finished their dinner and left the garbage on the coffee table. Josh would pick it up before bed though. He always did. They continued watching The Office and they knocked out a whole season without even realizing it. Josh looked over and saw Tyler watching the show intently. Josh had gotten up earlier to get his fiancé a blanket that was now being held up to his chin in an attempt to stay warm. Josh was shirtless and felt fine temperature wise but then again Tyler always got cold easily.

Josh frowned and grabbed Tyler's icy hands from under the blanket. The brunette looked confused for a moment before he realized Josh was pulling him towards his body so they could cuddle. Tyler helped situate himself and once they were settled Josh grabbed one of Tyler's hands under the blanket. "I love you," he reminded.

"I love you too," Tyler replied, his head on Josh's chest. It fit perfectly almost like the missing piece to a puzzle. He let out a yawn and Josh chucked.

"Do you wanna go to bed, baby boy?" Josh asked, massaging his shoulders softly.

"No," Tyler shook his head. "Can we pull an all nighter?" He asked excitedly. "Just watch The Office all night?"

"Can you handle staying awake all night?" Josh challenged. "You look exhausted, sweetheart."

"Yeah. At least if I fall asleep I can use your chest as a pillow," he giggled making Josh laugh.

"Yes you can."

The two continued watching TV until the crack of dawn when they both passed out on the couch, curled up next to one another. Although they were distracted by the TV, they never left each other's minds and they couldn't believe how lucky they were to end up with the love of their life.