Epilogue for Blossom

Howdy! Here I'm posting the epilogue for my story blossom. I decided not to post it in the book because if I want to delete it later I can. Enjoy :)

Tyler sighed in relief as he walked out of his last class of the year. He was officially done with his four years of college but in the fall he was back to school to earn his PhD to become a research scientist.

He was exhausted to say the least.

The boy was so tired that as he was walking out, he didn't realize who was waiting for him until it was almost two late.

"You're just gonna leave me here alone?" a voice spoke as Tyler was about to walk past to get to the bus stop. He froze and turned to see his boyfriend leaning against his car.

"Joshua!" Tyler gasped happily. Joshua opened his arms and Tyler hugged him tightly, pressing his face against his chest the best his could with his glasses. "Goodness, I've missed you so much," he mumbled into his shirt.

Joshua kissed his boyfriend's forehead. "It took me asking about four different people which class your building was in because no one seemed to trust me," he chuckled.

Tyler pulled away and looked up at him in adoration. "The people at Harvard are like that," he smiled bashfully.

"Let's get in," Joshua kissed his lips quickly before walking around to the driver's side, leaving Tyler to slip into the passenger's.

As soon as the door was closed Tyler was leaning over and pressing a soft kiss to Joshua's lips. His boyfriend grabbed his face, kissing back desperately. When they broke the kiss, Tyler was beaming. "I though you were coming here tomorrow. I'm so sorry I completely ignored you; I'm exhausted from my finals."

"I was drove up early because I wanted to surprise you," Joshua grinned back. They both looked as if they smiled anymore their faces would fall off. It's been a couple months since they last saw each other on Tyler's spring break.

"Best surprise ever," Tyler giggled out as he leaned in for another kiss.

"Mmm," Joshua hummed into the kiss before it ended. "I like it when you're touchy. Maybe we can get touchy in your apartment later..." he said the last part quietly, hinting at it.

"You just want me for my body, Joshua," Tyler sighed and pulled back, glancing out the window dramatically.

Joshua laughed and grabbed Tyler's hand before (carefully) backing out of his spot. "I'm scared I'm gonna hit some rich person's car and I have money but not enough for any of that shit," he mumbled making Tyler smile. God, he missed him.

"You look exceptional," Tyler spoke up, noticing Joshua had definitely been working out more.

Joshua blushed slightly at him. "That's what fighting fake fires does to you," he joked. "You look just as beautiful as always."

Tyler blushed as well looking out the window as Joshua began driving to Tyler's apartment.

Long distance for the two had been tough over the years. Luckily, they had both matured enough by the time Joshua went to college at the start of Tyler's senior year that they could handle it. They hadn't broken up any more after getting back together but like every other couple they had their fights.

Joshua had ended up going to Ohio State and studying athletic training but after graduation he decided he wanted to become a firefighter and began the proper training for that.

When Joshua was in college, Tyler would visit him every so often during his first year. Once he got accepted into Harvard, though, they had to communicate while being 11 hours away.