Fatherhood

I don't think I've ever written Debby in a "positive" light until now OOPS anyway here's a oneshot where Josh is a teen dad because dad!joshler makes my heart go whoooosh. The joshler comes way later cause I want to build a lot but still my heart is going whoosh!

Update: I just finished writing and it's 5550 words and the boys only met so if you want a part 2 I can deliver just let me know! (:

"Josh!"

"Debby!"

The sweaty teen picked up his girlfriend, spinning her around ever so slightly. "Hello to you too," she giggled, her blonde hair falling ever so slightly into her face.

"Did you see me out there?" Josh asked excitedly. "We kicked their asses! It was 52 to 16! And I scored at least 30 of those!"

"Yes I did," she smiled, trailing her finger across his padded football jersey. She traced the top of his number: 21. "I think you forgot I was cheering for you on the side in my short white skirt," she teased, ruffling one of the green and black pom poms in her hand.

"Any chance I'll see what's under there tonight?" Josh asked, whispering in her ear. He saw her blush and smirked.

"Depends," she pulled back. "If we're gonna do it like last time then yeah," she looked at him longingly, biting her lip ever so slightly. Josh took that as an invitation to press his lips passionately to hers. His hand discreetly made its way under her cheer skirt and grabbed her butt, making her gasp and pull away. "Joshua!"

"Get a room!" A voice yelled, booing following it.

"Fuck off, Brendon," Josh laughed as he saw his friend jogging up to him, sweat glistening down his own forehead due to the game they had just played.

"Aw don't you want a piece of me first, Joshie?" Brendon laid his arm across Josh's shoulders and wiggled his eyebrows.

Josh simply thumped his head. "No. I have a beautiful girlfriend standing right here. Thanks for the offer though."

"You dick," Brendon took his arm off and rubbed his forehead. "Some of the guys on the team are going out to celebrate and I thought I'd ask if you wanted to join us."

"I would but I can't," Josh sighed dramatically. "I gotta study for that chem test tomorrow."

"You and Debs are gonna go fuck aren't you?"

The cheerleader gasped and smacked Brendon on the arm. "Dude!"

"Yes," Josh replied at the same time, making Debby look at him and smack his arm too. "Oh c'mon baby, why lie? He already knows."

"I hate the both of you," she groaned.

"No you don't or else you wouldn't suck my—" Josh began but Debby cut him off by shoving her pom poms over his mouth.

"I'm leaving," she took the items off his face and began sauntering off. Josh watched how her hips swayed and smirked to himself. "I'll meet you at your car in ten minutes we can shower at my place," she looked back and winked before continuing.

Josh was so getting laid tonight.

---

"Josh! Stop!" Debby cackled, making Josh's smirk grow. "I take it back! I take it—" she laughed. "Back!"

"Say it!" He continued tickling her sides. "Say that I'm the best boyfriend ever!"

"You're the best boyfriend ever!" She screamed out. Thank God her parents were out at dinner. They were currently sitting on her bed and if they were home they'd no doubt hear everything that they were not only doing but also about to do.