8

*TRIGGER WARNING. I WILL BE PUTTING THIS (*********) TO WARN READERS THAT CAN BE TRIGGER WITH THE CONTENT. THE CONTENT OF ABUSE IS TALKED IN THIS CHAPTER. YOU CAN SKIP IT UNTIL YOU SEE THIS (**********) AGAIN*

Amelia stands in front of the Forbidden Forest, waiting for Dumbledore. She left Frida at the hands of Hagrid and his pup. Amelia puts a hand on her chest, wondering how those red marks appeared during the night. She smiles at the thought of Severus sleeping on the floor, for she thought was a funny sight.

"I wonder why the sudden smile on your face, Amelia." Amelia looks at her side and nods at Albus.

"Forgive me, HEadmaster. I didn't hear you." Amelia says as she fully face him. He smiles at her, the twinkle in his eyes makes Amelia feel uneasy. It was like he knew everything.

"I am in a mood for a walk, will you care to join me Amelia?" ALbus says as he starts to walk into the woods. Amelia looks at the forest with cautious eyes. Her gut is telling her it is not a safe place, for something is lurking. Amelia takes out her wand and start to walk behind Albus.

Amelia looks around at the scene. The greyish atmosphere gives a sense of mystery and calmness. It calms her, but her training is telling her that there are too many blindspots.

"You may rest your anxious soul. Nothing here will attack you as long that you are with an adult." Albus says softly, strolling with ease.

Only the sounds of the leaves crunching underneath their feet resonates through the woods. After a few minutes Albus stops walking and turns around.

"Amelia, I want you to understand why we are doing this." Albus as he puts his hands behind his back. Amelia can feel a shift in the atmosphere. Her senses tell her to walk back.

"Headmaster... I want to go back." Amelia says as she takes a cautious step back. She looks at her right as she hears a twig snap.

"You have to stop running, my dear. You have to face your past to let go. Do not be afraid of your past, for it cannot hurt you anymore." Albus says calmly to her. Amelia looks at the professor with wide eyes.

"I had a nightmare last night, didn't I?" Albus nods at her words.

"IT happens when you have unresolved issues with yourself." Albus approaches Amelia and puts a hand on her shoulder. Amelia keeps staring at the trees. Trying to understand his words. He takes the wand from her hand.

"Remember do not run from your past. It will only hurt you if you let it." Albus says softly before disappearing into the tree line. Amelia snaps out of her daze and looks around at the empty small clearing. She sees a shadow approaching her. She takes a step back as it steps into the light.

****************************************

"My little princess... how I have missed you." Amelia starts to breath frantically as the man approaches her.

"Get away from me." She says with clenched teeth. She starts to walk backwards. In her mind she knows that he is not there, but the fear and hatred that just the image of him brings her overclouds her judgement.

"Why? I only did it to help you. But I can see now that one cannot fix what doesn't want fixing. My little princess, my little soldier." The man says as he stands in the middle of the clearing.

Remember do not run... no more running.

"I am not yours. I should have told my parents about you." Amelia snarls at him as she starts to circle around him. The man laughs at her words.