18

A/N: I normally don't do this at all. But this chapter is dedicated to @MiscreantBrat

~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Amelia eats breakfast with ease, she and Severus have not spoken to eachother since that night. The Christmas holidays were uneventful. She did some digging in the Ministry, saw her family and gave them presents, arrested a few people, keeping an eye on known ex-DeathEaters. She left Severus a gift in his office, she hopes he doesn't think it was a prank. Her owl comes swooping in and perches herself on her shoulder. She takes the letter from her beak, before sending her off. She looks at the wax stamp and frowns. She opens the letter with hast and reads it. Her eyes widen at the news and she stands up from her seat. 

"I have to leave now. Albus..." Amelia looks at the Headmaster with worry. She gives him the note. Amelia grabs her trenchcoat  and starts to leave.

"What do you think you are doing? Giving him a private document from the Ministry." Amelia halts and turns around. She puts on her trenchcoat and stares at her dead in the eye. 

"The Headmaster has the right to know of why my sudden leave of abscence... Come on, Frida." Amelia says before walking away. 

Ten convicts! Ten motherfucking highrated convicts. Jesus Christ. 

Finally some fun. Let's get some blood in our hands.

Amelia runs outside and disapparates to the Ministry to get debriefed on the situation. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Amelia walks to the school with frustration. The first 24 hours of a jailbreak are essential, and they have lost their trials. She goes up to her room and pours some food for Frida. Amelia heads to the bathroom and discards her clothes. She turns on the hot water and watches the mirror fog up. She leans against the vanity and looks at her reflection. 

The time is nearing....

Amelia turns around as she suddenly sees a shadow reflected on the mirror. She looks at the empty spot with confusion and turns around to look again in the mirror. She clenches her jaw at the sight. 

I am better now, I shouldn't see you anymore, who are you? Amelia thinks to herself as Drake's face stares at her own. 

What time is nearing?" He says to her. Amelia cracks her neck and ignores his words. 

How did someone get in. Amelia wonders to herself. Is it because of the sudden vision? She couldn't stop the thought coming through her mind. 

You had a vision? Amelia's eyes widen at the sight of his smirk. 

How did you get passed by my walls? Amelia asks as she makes sure that the intruder can't go further into her mind. 

I am a expert, I wanted to see who was following my followers today. You almost got them... I chose this form to cause you discomfort, but it seems that I need to do more than that. Amelia tries to push him out of her mind, he starts laughing at her efforts. 

Weakling. Amelia grins at him. 

Wanker. Amelia and Her Uncle says before punching the mirror and succesfully pushing him out.

Amelia opens her eyes and looks at the perfectly fine mirror with confusion. She puts on a robe and rushes out of the bathroom. She is grateful that the students are in bed, as she is rushing through the school in only her silk robe. She rushes up the stairs and slams the door open. 

"He knows." Amelia says while panting. She did not expect to see Severus there. Both men look at her disheveled form with a frown. 

"What do you mean he knows?' Amelia takes a deep breath and looks at Severus.