12

Amelia looks at the Quidditch field with a smile. She spent every morning training there when she was young. Now that she is a professor, she can train anywhere. After swimming laps in the Black Lake, she decided to run a lap around the Quidditch field. A small group of students have started watching her train. She wishes that that wasn't the case due to her attire: a sport bra and basketball shorts. She can feel the sun warming her back as she punches the punching bag, telling her that it is time to pack up. Amelia sighs and uses magic to put everything back in their places. She just wished she had time to practice her spells. She can feel the stares, she knows they are staring at her scars. Her scarred side torso, the scar her uncle left her with a iron pick. She doesn't mind the scars, but she bets that many people are disgusted by it. 

Every single part of you is scarred... Your body just represents that. How poetic. Amelia rolls her eyes at the thought. She remembers the first time Ivan and her had sex, how he kissed the scar that her uncle left her gently. Amelia walks back inside the castle. 

Amelia is a bit excited today, it is her first tutoring session. She has decided to give tutoring sessions every single day, except for Sunday. She sniffs and groans at the smell of her own sweat. 

I love that smell on you. It is similar to the smell of your fear.

God, why are you so disgusting?

Hey, don't blame me, I am just your consciousness . Amelia ignores his words as she looks at the golden trio running towards her. 

"Professor, is it true that you are canceling the tutoring lessons?" Amelia looks at Harry with confusion. 

"Who told you such li- Umbridge." Amelia growls out in realization. Amelia sighs and pinches the bridge of her nose. 

"I will deal with this. Let me get cleaned up. Tell everyone that the tutoring lessons are still in session after dinner. It doesn't matter what Umbridge say, I will have a talk with her soon." Amelia says before heading towards her room. 

~~~~~~~~

Amelia finally has free time. She walks towards the Great Hall, knowing that Umbridge will be there. Since she has closed her walls with Frida, she has been more level-headed. She is returning to her stoic self. The commotion near the entrance of the Great Hall makes Amelia frown. She makes her way to the front of the crowd and sees Minerva and Umbridge having what it seems like a heated conversation. 

"Pardon me, professor, but what exactly are you insinuating?" Dolores says a bit irritated as they walk up the stairs. 

"I merely requesting that when it comes to my students you conform to the prescribed disciplinary practices." Amelia has never seen Minerva talk to a professor in such way. She has never seen her angry, to be honest. She walks foward and stands on the botton step.

"So silly of me, but it sounds as if you're questioning my authority in my own classroom... Minerva." Umbridge says as she takes a step up, trying to establish dominance over Minerva. 

"Not at all, Dolores, merely your medieval methods." Minerva says as she mirrors Dolores' actions. Amelia scrunches up her brow in confusion. 

"Wait... are you physically abusing the students, Dolores.... And you accuse me of harming them. Such a hypocrite." Amelia mumbles the last part to herself. 

"I am sorry, but to question my practices is to question the Ministry and by extension The Minister himself." Dolores says with feign disbelief. 

"Then the Minister himself questions your authority." Dolores looks down at Amelia as she continues to stand on the bottom step. She doesn't need to play the dominance game they are doing to win; she already won. 

"Excuse me?" Dolores says in disbelief. Amelia smirks at her and scratches the scar that goes through her eyebrow. 

"What? You thought that Dumbledore was the one that gave me this post? The Minister himself gave me the post. You see, he trusts me since I saved his life and he personally assigned me this post... So If I question your methods, technically he also questions your methods." Amelia says, using her own words against her. She loves how Dolores starts gapping like a fish. 

"I am a tolerant woman" Bullshit  " But the one thing I will not stand for is disloyalty." Amelia and Minerva suddenly saw the true light of Umbridge at those words. 

"Disloyalty." Minerva says in disbelief and takes a step down.  Amelia looks at the students with worry. Their future is becoming unstable, she wants to stop the progress of their intellectuality and individuality. Dolores doesn't care about the students, only about the Minister. 

"Things at Hogwarts are far worse than I feared. Cornelius will want inmediate action." Umbridge says. Amelia looks up at her and clears her throat. 

"Well, since you are loyal to the Minister's orders, then I suggest to not question my authority or methods I use in my classroom... Dolores. With that said..." Amelia then turns around with a smile. 

"The announced tutoring lessons will begin tonight after dinner. Today is Friday, so it is Fifth year students turn. Anyone that wants to take lessons please arrive to my classroom after dinner!" Amelia can see the ghost smile on Harry's lip, she sent him a wink his way before turning around and going up the stairs. 

"Minerva, Dolores. Have a good day." Amelia says before walking away.