32

Amelia made sure nobody followed her. She disappareted twice and made sure to hide her trail on the busy streets of London, before disapparating again. She knocks on the door of the two-story building, making sure that nobody is watching her. 

"Amelia? Never thought I would see you knocking my door." 

"Jeremy, I need a favor." His smirk disappears at her words. He knew something was up if Amelia Richardson was asking him for a favor. HE quickly motions her to walk inside and locks the door. 

"And was is it that you will give me in return?" Jeremy says getting into business mode. 

"You owe me Jeremy... for not calling the cops every single time you harrassed me." Amelia says as she drops the bag beside Frida. She opens the bag and rummages through for the red notebook. 

"Fine, what do you need?" He asks as he looks her over. 

"Do you have your tattoo machine here?" Amelia says as she takes out her notebook and a little inkpot. Jeremy nods and goes to the back of the house to look for it. Amelia quickly takes off her boots and the fishnet. 

"Jeremy, I need it now." Amelia says loudly as she looks for the page of concealing charms. She makes her way to the kitchen and sits down. Jeremy arrives with the machine and the equipment. 

"Jeremy... I need you to tattoo these symbols around my wrists and ankles with this ink. While doing this I am going to chant something. Do not break my concentration. The markings must be exactly as the drawing." Amelia says as she puts the inkpot next to Jeremy as he cleans the area. Jeremy nods and looks at the marking before beginning.  Amelia points her wand at her wrist as each rune is tattooed in, saying the needed incantation. 

~~~~~

It took them a few hours to finished. The tattoos look like someone wrote on Amelia's wrist and ankles with a pen; the markings are very thin. The area is red, but Jeremy makes sure to do what it is necessary for it to heal properly. Amelia takes the inkpot and closes it before packing her things. 

"Now can you tell me what is going on?" Jeremy asks her, confused as why she was pointing a stick at her wrists and ankles while he tattooed her. Amelia says and walks to the door. She nods and turns around. She points her wand at JEremy. 

"Obliviate." She says softly before opening the door and leaving with Frida. She quickly goes down an alleyway and vanishing again. 

~~~~~

A knock on his door makes Severus frown. He takes his wand out and cautiously goes to open the door. 

They couldn't have had connected the dots that quickly, we were cautious. Severus thought to himself.

He slightly opens the door and sighs at the sight. 

"Headmaster, what are you doing here? You shouldn't be here what if someone sees you?" Severus asks as he steps aside, so Albus may enter. He quickly closes the door and makes his way back to the sitting room. 

"Is Amelia here?" Albus asks quickly. Severus looks at him strangely confused by his question. 

"No, I thought she was staying with the Weasleys?" Severus says, internally dreading the next words. 

"She is not. She made the decision to go out on her own... She said that people are not safe around her. She left and I lost her location after she went to her hometown." 

"You... lost her location." Severus is doing everything he can not to burst out in anger. 

"Isn't her dogtags charmed?" Severus asked as he remembers charming them while she was sleeping.

"Yes, but something is not letting me guide to her. She must have down a protective spell or a concealment spell not known to us... The red book." Albus realizes with a smile. He claps his hands and heads to the exit. 

"Well, there isn't much we can do, but to have hope and wait for her in the new term." Albus says as he exits the room. He has that twinkle in his eyes that Severus hates. 

As he hears the door close he sits down and leans foward with his elbows on his knees and his hands buried on his hair. 

"She will be fine... If Albus can't find her, nobody will.... But he had that twinkle in his eyes, he knows where she is, but why the theatricals?" Severus rakes his brain for the answer, but he has never been able to figure out what Albus is thinking.