10

Amelia watches the perp walks into the restaurant. Her info was correct. She walks to the counter of the bar and sits next to him. She orders a drink and throws him a glance. The man is watching her with hesitation. Amelia is thankful for the few scars she received from fieldmine accident, it makes her look sketchy. 

"The weather is lovely today, thank goodness I brought my umbrella." Amelia says the code that she was given. The man visibily relaxes and starts pulling out a bag from his coat. 

"Yeah, you got the payment?" The man says lowly. Amelia nods and motions him to open the bag. At the sight of the illegal contraband, she takes out her wand and points it at him.

"Yeah, just gotta stop by the Ministry real fast first." Amelia smirks as the man slowly puts his hands up in surrender. 

"Thank you for not running. I have a schedule to follow." Amelia says in relief as she grabs his arm. 

~~~~~

After processing him, she sighs and disapparates to her room. She opens her  charmed suitcase and starts to head towards the bathroom.

"Pack." She says with a flick of her wand. Suddenly her items are flying towards the suitcase. She discards her clothes and steps into the shower. She looks down at her scarred naked body and smiles at herself. 

Damn, I am beautiful.

Yes, you are little princess. Amelia ignores his voice and enters the tub

She starts to hum a song while she takes a shower, the luke warm water makes her sigh. Memories start to run through her mind as she closes her eyes. Something that has started happening since she came back. She hums with a smile as she washes herself. 

The memory of her lying on the floor covered in debris comes to her mind as she cleans her torso. Her, lying on the ground filled covered in blood, her side is covered with debris stuck to it. She can't see because of the blood coming from her wound. She can still hear the explosion. She continues to hum as she starts washing her hair. She hums louder as her screams filled her mind, she continues to smile closed lips to herself. She turns off the water and steps out of the tub. She covers herself and stares at herself in the vanity mirror. 

She has three diagonal thin scars in her face, it looks like claw marks. The first one runs diagonally from her right side temple, over her left eye, and stops in her left cheekbone. The second one runs diagonally from the bridge of her nose to her left cheek. The last one starts from her right cheek, crosses over her lips and ends to the left side of her chin. A sudden thud makes Amelia spring into action. She grabs her wand and steps out of the bathroom. 

"Frida, you have to be more careful, silly girl." Amelia says with a smile. Frida is laying on the ground with a bra on her snout. She walks over to her and grabs the bra. She gets dressed and leaves her shabby apartment. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Amelia greets everyone with a slight nod as she makes her way to her seat. She takes her seat and looks at Albus with a apologetic smile for being a tad bit late. 

"It so good to see you, Richardson." Minerva says to her with a smile. Amelia looks at her left and smiles back at her. She did so much for her during her last year here, that she considers her a good person. 

"And you too, professor." Amelia winks at her before looking at Dumbledore who is standing in front of the podium. 

"Good evening, children. Now, we have three changes in staffing this year. We're pleased to welcome back Professor Grubbly-Plank  who'll be taking Care of Magical Creatures while Professor Hagrid is on temporary leave. We also wish to welcome our two new Defense Against the Dark arts teachers: Professor Amelia Richardson, who will be taking care of first year students until fourth year." Amelia throws a wink at Harry and his friends when they start staring at her with wide eyes. 

" and Professor Dolores Umbridge who will be taking care of fifth year until seventh year students. And I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing the professors good luck, Now, as usual, our caretaker, Mr. Filch, has asked me to remind you-" Dumbledore is interrupted by someone clearing their throats. 

Amelia looks to her left, with everyone, to see what the hell is happening. She can see that Minerva and Severus are basically thinking the same thing as she is: What the fuck is this bitch doing? Amelia almost gags at the sight of so much pink. She wonders how Severus can sit next to her. She throws a glance towards him and the sass on Minerva's and Severus' face can kill a person. She can feel Frida nudging her leg, for she can feel the tension. 

"Down girl." Amelia whispers to her. Umbridge speech makes her blood boil. 

Prohibited my ass. Amelia thinks to herself angrily

Show her what happens when they mess with us. She can feel the sadistic smirk coming from him.

Hearing her uncle's/consciousness makes Amelia wants to sock one to the pink lady's toad like face. Amelia stands up and everyone stares at her. Amelia looks at everyone with feign confusion. 

"I thought we were doing speeches now... I guess I was wrong. Sorry." Amelia says with no emotion. Albus motions her foward. Amelia steps aside and makes a tsk sound. Amelia reels in her disgust as she passes by Umbridge. Amelia stands next to Dumbledore in at ease position. The students are reminded of MadEye because of her attire. Her usual cargo pants, a black wife beater and a full length black trench coat. 

"The name is Amelia Richardson, this is Frida. Don't worry she doesn't bite, unless I tell her to. Unlike my colleague here, I believe that practice makes perfection... I expect nothing but the best from my students, that means that I will be giving tutoring lessons to all studenst that need them and/or want them. I am a auror too, that means that if I am ever on duty, Professor Snape will be subing in for me. If someone ever needs to talk about something, my door is always open." Amelia says with a stoic expression and emotionless tone. She looks at Albus and nods for him to continue with his speech. 

"Oh my god! YOU ARE PRIVATE KILLER! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE A WITCH." A girls from the Gryffindor table suddenly shoots up from her table. Amelia blinks at the words. She is shocked that she was recognized. Amelia laughs sheepishly.

"I was, I am recently retired. Now, I hope there won't be anymore interruptions. Sorry Headmaster." Amelia says before going back to her seat. She can hear the gossiping around the kids, some with excitement others with confusion. 

"Private Killer?" Minerva whispers to her without looking at her. Amelia's ears get a red tint. 

"It was my stage name in the ring. All of the UFC fighters had one... People gave me mine after I won my first fight and they realized I used to be a soldier." Amelia says low enough for Minerva to hear. 

"Isn't the name a bit.." "Ridiculous? Childish? Hurtful? Yeah..." Amelia says with honesty. She has never liked the name the crowd gave her. It just confirmed her true identity; a killer. If people wanted a killer, then she gave them one.