~♥~ Chapter 2: Just Hold on ~♥~

‪The sun goes down and it comes back up
‪The world it turns no matter what
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh oh, if it all goes wrong
Darling, just hold on
- Louis Tomlinson and Steve Aoki

The next morning, I wake up to my alarm ringing really loud. It took me a moment to gather my surroundings.

''Is it morning already?'' asks a really sleepy Madison. She doesn't wait for my answer and immediately covers her ears with her pillow.

I drag myself out of bed and into the shower.

As the warm water hits me , I start thinking about how different this year will be. I already miss Liam, my other half, so much.

Shit! Liam! I forgot to call him yesterday. You can't blame me . I just travelled around 4,700 miles to another continent.

I missed Jaden too. Our breakup didn't involve a lot of drama like other breakup normally do. It was a clean break. I wanted to get away from America because it staying there brought back all the sad memories. I always dreamed of living in an European country. Jaden understood that out relationship wouldn't survive the distance and supported my decision to study medicine in Luxembourg.

I got out of the shower . I dried myself and brushed my teeth.

Now, I just had to get through the tedious task of finding something amazing to wear. I desert the task and slip into a black floral print cropped top and faded blue shorts.

Just as I finish dressing up, Madisson finally stirs from her slumber.

She looks stares at me for a few seconds and I get the feeling that she's scrutinizing my outfit. But then she smiles wishes me good morning and goes to shower.

Once she's done dressing up, she literally starts talking my ear off.

''Let's go explore the university campus after breakfast. I think we're the ones people who haven't yet be'',Mads saying with a pout. She looks so cute when she pouts.I'm so sure all the guys fawn over her.

''I thought you explored it yesterday'',I say.

''Nah,it's something I wanna do with my roomie,''she says sweetly.

''Aww, don't get too attached though. In my experience,it comes back to bite you in the ass,'' I say spoiling the mood and maybe offending Mads.

Amazing, Mads isn't offended and replies in a playful way,'' Girl, get your cute but negative and miserable ass away from me".

Wow! I just stand dumbstruck, trying to come up with a says comeback but terribly fail. She pulls me out of the dorm to get some breakfast.

We have waffles and maple syrup for breakfast. Mads seems to love them but they're a bit too sweet for my liking.

We, then set out to explore out university.

Madisson and I didn't talk much yesterday. But now as we both talked our hearts out, we realised that we're so similar.

The campus is really ginormous and sprawling with fellow students enjoying their free day before college actually starts. We learnt that there's an adorable little cafe just near our dorm. We decide to check it out. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee hits us as we enter the cafe. The lemon and chocolat eclairs looked scrumptious.

Next, we visited a small park which was nestled in the heart of the university.

The warm summer sun kissed my face as I sat down on the cool grass. Madisson sat down beside me. We sit in silence for a minute and then Mads quips, "Amelia, can I ask you something?"
" Yeah, sure", I say.