~♥~ Chapter 22 : For You ~♥~

"Been waiting for a lifetime for you
Been breaking for a lifetime for you
Wasn't looking for love 'til I found you
Ooh na-na ayy
For love, 'til I found you."
                             -Liam Payne, Rita Ora

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaden.

What the fuck was he doing here? I pulled out of Phil's grasp and stared at the green eyes that I once loved so much. He stared at me back.

Then I snapped out of my stupor and rushed to hug him. He hugged me back instantly. "J! What are you doing here? What a surprise!"

"Um, Mia, who is this?", Phil said from behind. Shit, I totally forgot he was there and that this is going to be complicated.

"Phil, um, this is Jaden.", I answered. "And who the hell are you?", Jaden asks, narrowing his eyes.

Phil starts to reply, but I interrupt him. "Before any one is introduced, Jaden, I need to tell you something. Can we sit?", I motion to an empty table.

He stares at me for a second, then sits without a word. I sit beside him, and Phil sits in front of us, eyeing Jaden the whole time.

I shift uncomfortably in my seat. I had no idea where to begin. "So, um, J-", I begin.

"Who is he, Amelia?", Jaden interrupts me. "Let her speak, pal.", Phil says coming forward to meet his eyes.

Jaden looks at Phil, but doesn't say anything. He then shifts his eyes to me.

"So, when I came to Luxembourg, I got invited to a party. That's where I met him.", I nod at Phil, who holds my hand across the table. He gives it a reassuring squeeze.

"We met, I got a bit drunk and we hit it off. Then, um, we had um, sex." I said and see Jaden's reaction. He has his eyebrow raised, and a little frown.

I choose to ignore it and continue, "Then we didn't meet after that. Until, uh, I got to know that I was", I pause, not sure what to say.

He stares at me for a few moments, then I see realization hitting him. He looks at me and stares at my stomach, which was not prominent due to my dress.

"You're pregnant?", he whispers. I nod slightly.

He leans towards the table and face palms himself. I bite my lip nervously, unsure of what to do next.

"So you're the father?", he asks Phil. "Yeah. Also her fiancé.", Phil replies. Jaden's eyes go wide.

"What the fuck Amelia? You're pregnant, and you're getting married and you told me nothing of this? Why would you do that?", he shouts, hurt.

I already feel tears pooling in my eyes.  "I didn't know how to, J." "That is the worst fucking excuse.", he shouts again.

"Hey, hey, calm down.", Phil says. His tone was gentle, but his jaw was clenched. "You can't fucking tell me what to do, yeah bud?", Jaden remarks.

Phil starts to rise up from his seat, but I hold him back. Giving a glare to Jaden I say, "Don't talk to him like that, he's not doing anything wrong."

"Oh wow. You're actually against me now? Unbelievable, Mia.", he rolls his eyes. I curl my fists.

"I am not against anyone okay? And what are you even angry about huh? You think I'm enjoying getting pregnant at the age of 18, with my whole career in danger? No, right? So quit your bitching cause the last time I remember the person with the mood swings was supposed to be me!"