~♥~ Chapter 7 : I'm A Mess ~♥~

Oh I'm a mess right now
Inside out
Searching for a sweet surrender
But this is not the end
I can't work it out
                                  -Ed Sheeran

Amelia's POV

'Should I tell him? How should I tell him? What will I tell him? How will I even tell him?', I was pacing back and forth along the length of my dorm.

"For God's sake stop! I can't study with you voicing out your thoughts so loud", Madison glares at me.

"Sorry", I say ," I didn't know that I was doing it so loud".

I sit down next to her on her bed.

Finally, she closes her book and looks at me for a minute. She then moves towards me and engulfs me into a comforting hug.

"It's gonna be fine, Mia. Everything will be just fine", she says.

"How can it? The father of my baby is a fucking prince! I don't know how and what to tell him. What if he doesn't want anything to do with it? What if he forces me to abort it? What will I tell Liam? And Jaden too. What will people think? Only three weeks into college and already pregnant?!?", I start ranting off.

"Mia,who gives a fuck about what people ? I don't and you shouldn't too. And no one has the right to force you to abort. As for Liam and Jaden, they'll be shocked but I know that they'll understand. I guess we will only know if you tell them", she says calmly.

"I know", I say and sigh." I want to tell Phil first", I get up and go slump on my bed. " I guess that I'll just sleep my problems away".

Madison gets off her bed and comes and pulls me out of mine.

" I know what will cheer you up. We're going to a party!",she exclaims.

" Firstly, No. And secondly, also no! Look at the mess the first one got me into", I say pointing to my belly dramatically even though I wasn't even showing yet.

" And I can't even drink, so what's the use", I whine.

" Amelia Summers ! Get off your ass and dress up. We're going to a party and that's it. Look at the bright side, maybe we will find the prince there", she says trying to sound positive.

She wasn't wrong. "Okay", I sigh.

The next thing I know is that we're at a chic club, waiting in line to get in.

" I don't think that they'll let us in ", I say, a little nervous .

" Of course, they'll let us in. We're two really pretty girls who want to have fun. Well, actually one, since you've already had your fun", she says grinning and earns a glare from me.

" Let's just get it over with ", I say shrugging.

The bouncers miraculously let us in. I stare in awe at club and it's decor.

" Who's party is this again?", I ask .

"One of my childhood friend's", she says and I remember that she spent her summer holidays here.

"Oh right", I say.

Madison makes a beeline for the bar and I follow.

"Two tequilas, please. ", she tells the bartender politely.

" Mads, I can't drink remember? ", I say reminding her.

"Ummmm, both of these are for me.", she says.

" Don't you wanna check her Id ?", I ask the bartender.

" Amelia, this is Luxembourg, not America. The legal drinking age is 16", she reminds me, rolling her eyes.