~♥~ Chapter 17 : Can't Help Falling In Love ~♥~

"Take my hand
  Take my whole life too
  For I can't help
  Falling in love with you."
                                     - Elvis Priestley

"So Philly, the last time I saw you, you were not 'looking for a serious relationship.' Now you're going to be a dad and get married in like, a month. What the fuck happened when I was gone?", Talia, Phil's ex-girlfriend, said while grinning.

He shrugged. "Well, times change Talia." He looks at me. "Sometimes when you see something, you just can't resist", he continues while smirking.

I roll my eyes at him playfully and look at Talia smiling. "So, Talia, where are from?" "Sweden", she replies and looks at me with a sinster look in her eyes. Or maybe I've just taken a lot of medicine today.

"What about you Mia? Or Amelia?"

"You can call me Mia. And I'm from California. I came here for studying Medicine and well, look what I got. I don't mind though. I get my baby, the castle life, and well, him.", I smile at Phil, only to reveal him already grinning at me.

"Aw, that's adorable. But history sessions over lunch. We got to start practicing!", she got up her chair hurriedly.

We left her to go to the ballroom when we bumped into Renée. "Oh, my god! Renée! In jeans, as usual. Good to know some things haven't changed." Talia smiles.

Renée makes a face at her and nods. "Yeah, like how you're still a fake plastic bitch."

I stare in shock while Phil lets out a big 'ugh'. Talia doesn't even flinch, however, showing that she was used to this hostility.

Even though I didn't want to admit, I felt relieved that there was someone else apart from me that felt this bitch was not needed here.

I can't help but grin at Renée and she winks back. God, I love her already.

Phil is already apologizing to her and she says it's okay. With way too much touching involved for my taste. I groan and they look at me.

I blush. Dammit. Why do I have to embarrass myself every single fucking time? "Are you okay?", Phil asks, coming towards me. "Yeah", I smile. "I don't think standing up for long periods of time are going to work for me anymore."

"Is it hurting somewhere?", he says, touching my abdomen. I shiver a bit at the touch. I shake my head.

Talia coughs to get our attention. God, this girl. Phil smiles at me and slips his hand into mine and we continue to walk. I bite my lip. Phil has never held my hand before. We mostly just hugged until now. What is happening?

4 hours. It's been 4 hours since Talia is teaching me Royal stuff and eating my brain. Walk like this. Talk like this. Drink coffee like this. I was already tired of this bullshit. What will I do once I marry him? I look at the time and it's late. I pick up my phone to call Mads. She picks it up in two seconds.

"I was just about to call you! Are we meant to be or what?", she shouts on the phone. I giggle. "Pick me up, will you?" "On my way", she replies and hangs up.

"I could've done that.", Phil says from behind. "Nah, it's fine." "Are you sure?", he says again. I nod. "Quit pestering the girl, Phil! She can manage stuff on her own too you know? And when she leaves-", Talia puts his arm around him, "You can keep me company, right?"

I bite my lip hard and look into my phone, as if my lockscreen was the most interesting thing in the world. Phil nods, and removes his arm gently.

After 15 minutes of watching them casually flirt, Madison bursts through the main door. "Phil, why is your guard being a bitch and not allowing me inside? I literally ran past him. Also, who dis chick?", she looks at Talia.