~♥~ Chapter 25: Take A Bow ~♥~

"But you put on quite a show
You really had me goin'
But now it's time to go
Curtains finally closin'
That was quite a show
Very entertaining
But it's over now
Go on and take a bow"
                              -Rihanna

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amelia's POV:

I chewed my bottom lip, lost in thought. I hear a clap in front of me that shakes me out of my daze.

"Hello? Earth to Mia?" I blink twice. "Yeah. I'm here." I say. She shakes her head. "No you're not. Are you okay? What are you thinking about?"

I purse my lips. "Well, Talia called me yesterday. To gloat. So I-" "Uhm what the fuck? That bitch oh my God I am going to ram a shovel in her head and then bury her with it and then-", she starts to shout.

"It's okay!" I interrupt her. She looks at me with her wide brown eyes. "I'm glad that she did. Because of that I got to know that she's actually lying." I smirk. She raises an eyebrow.

"So, she said that Phil was so done with the baby and I that he was scared that it was only month six and he was already tired, how could he take care of us our whole life?" I waited for her to realize.

"But you're only 4 months pregnant...Oh." It dawns on her. "That fake ass bitch. We overestimated her. She's actually really dumb." she says, and bursts out laughing.

I laugh with her. It felt so good to be laughing together again, after everything that went down yesterday. I could slowly feel the doubt and tension fading away from my mind. I looked at Mads. She had a devilish glint in her eye. It was her 'I have a plan' look.

"What do you have in mind?" She smiles. "Let's go teach that skank what happens when you mess with us."

Twenty-six minutes later, we were at the palace. The guards knew me by now so there was no checks required. I walked into the doors, hoping to only see Talia. I wasn't sure if I could see Phil right now.

The first person I actually saw was Renée, who paused as soon she saw me. Neither of us didn't know how to react first, but after a moment of hesitation she came and hugged me. It wasn't a regular hug, but a sad one, a hug that said sorry.

She let go and said, "Are you here to break it off? Wait, don't answer that. I'll just call him." She starts walking towards the staircase.

"No, no! I can't see him right now. I need to see Talia." Renée looks at me with concern in her eyes, but still goes to call her. I slump on the sofa next to me, trying not to picture Phil's face in my mind.

How was he feeling right now? Was he sad? Angry? He must be in his room right now. Did Renée tell him that I'm here? Ugh, he was so close to me, but also so distant. I gripped the handles of the sofa to keep myself from running to him.

The grip tightened when I saw Talia walking towards me, with a huge smile on her face. "Hey there! How are you feeling today dear?"

I smiled back. Just as fake, ofcourse. "I'm good, love. Just wanted to ask you what actually happened that day. In detail." She gasped. "Are you willing to agonize yourself again?"

I nod and patted to my belly. Anything for my baby. So she narrated the incident again. I listened intently. When she was done, I smiled.

"So, honey, I actually spotted several mistkes in your story. Firstly, you said that he came home drunk? Well according to Jaden, he wasn't drunk when they left. Also how old did you say our baby is?"