~♥~ Chapter 30: Love You Goodbye ~♥~

A/n: Last chapter! Before you start, I would like to thank everyone who stuck throughout the book till this chapter! And I really hope you like the ending. Lots of POV changes are in there, so don't get confused. And please don't skip the author's note in the end. Happy Reading :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Unforgettable together the whole world in my hands
Unexplainable the love that only we could understand, yeah
I know there's nothing I can do to change it
But is this something that could be negotiated
My heart's already breaking baby don't want this tonight"
                       - One Direction

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phil's POV:

I twirl a strand of hair in my hands, thinking hard as I sat on the grass of my garden in front of my room. The sun was shining bright, and the flowers around me were filling the air with sweet smells.

But I wasn't paying attention to that. I was to talk to my Mother in an hour. One hour until I had to make a decision. The kingdom or Amelia?

I ran a stressed hand through my hair, messing it up completely. How will I convince her? What happens if I don't? How could I run away from everyone and everything?

I sigh and lay down on the soft grass, absentmindedly plucking the tendrils. I had to so much to think about, and so little time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clarisse's POV:

One hour. One hour until Phil tries to talk me out of my decision. But I wasn't going to go back. A queen doesn't do that, and I knew I was right.

Everything was going fine, and then suddenly Amelia pops into Phil's life and ruins it. Granted, she was was having his baby, but Phil was way too young to handle such a responsibility. He had a kingdom to run, and he was destined for it. Training Renée was just for her sake, because even she knows that Phil was always the true heir. And I wasn't going to let Amelia destroy that.

I sigh and shake my head. This is absurd. He shouldn't even think twice about my choice. Yet he is debating on what to choose. What has she done to him?

I raise my head as I hear the sound of heels clicking. I see Talia, with a soft and sympathetic smile. I smiled at her and gestured her to come in. "Hello Talia, what brings you here?"

She purses her lips and takes a seat in front of me. "Clarisse, I'm going to say something honestly. And go straight to the point. Amelia needs to go. You need to do something to get rid of her, and that to as soon as possible."

I was slightly taken aback. I ask, "What do you mean? Get rid of her?" She nods. "But why?", I ask again.

"Because she is destroying Phil's life. As as a dear friend of his, I can't stand to see that. And I am worried about you too. She is bringing a barrier in your relationship with Phil. That cannot be justified.", she replies with confidence.

I nod. She was right. "What happens if he chooses her?", she continues. I stare at her. "Phil would never.", I say uncertainly.

She rolls her eyes. "How are you so sure? The fact that Phil is still thinking about the choice means that he is weighing his options equally. And what are you going to do if he does choose her?"

I paused to think. What will I do? I can never live without him. And where will he stay? How will he earn? And take care of his baby? I can't just leave him on his own. Seeing my conflicted expression, Talia simply said, "You barely have an hour. Think about it." And then she leaves.