~♥~ Chapter 4 : Love Me Harder ~♥~

WARNING!!
This chapter contains mature and explicit content, and if you're not comfortable with it, skip this chapter.
You can scroll to the bottom of the chapter if you want to read the last part. And if do read this kind of stuff, then well.... Enjoy! ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"And if in the moment I bite my lip
Baby, in that moment, you'll know this is
Something bigger than us and beyond bliss
Give me a reason to believe it."
-Ariana Grande

We stumbled out of the lift, making out the whole time. Phil picked me up, and I put my arms around his neck, and my legs wrapped around his waist.

I pulled my face away from him. Gasping for air, I asked, "Where are we?". "Eric's. I was supposed to stay over but he bailed out on me". He smiled, his eyes bright.

"Oh, don't you worry. I've come to keep you company, right?" I smirked, tracing my finger on his jaw. Now he smirked, and said, "And for that, I'm so thankful. Let me show you how good a company I am".

Saying nothing else, I grabbed his face and kissed him again. Fumbling for the keys, he opened the door in a hurry. Still kissing, he threw my body gently on the bed.

I looked up to his beautiful face and smiled. What was I doing though? I just met this guy. Why did I feel so close to him already?

He climbed on top of me. His eyes, which were bright green, now turned to a shade of dark green. The eyes which were sweet first, now were filled with lust.

Taking a short breath, he kissed me again. Taking off his lips from mine, he started kissing my neck, leaving a trail of kisses down my body.

Before taking my shirt off, he gave me a look. Nodding, I put my arms up for him. He took it off swiftly and held my waist. I did the same and took his shirt off too.

He started kissing my neck again and shifted my bra strap with his teeth to give him more space. I was feeling nothing but pleasure. He started sucking on my neck and I moaned. Then I felt it harden.

I took in a sharp breath and he stopped. "Is there something wrong?" He asked, concerned. "No no, I'm fine. Go on, um, do your thing." I said awkwardly. He grinned at me and kissed me again.

Damn. His lips nibbled mine, and I opened my mouth for him. He put his hands around my butt and put my legs around him. "You have a nice ass." he said. Grinning, I took off his pants. "Let me see yours then?" I asked innocently.

Laughing, we kissed again. Now I turned and sat on top of him. He looked at me with lustful eyes. Not taking my stare off him, I unhooked my bra.

Before letting it fall though, I hesitated. Am I even doing the right thing? What kind of a person is he? But the look on his face answered the question. He was the kind that made people feel different. That would make you feel you're safe, while doing anything.

I threw my bra off myself and felt insecure instantly. I did have sex before, with Jaden. But I knew him so well, and it was our one year anniversary. So I knew that he would never scrutinize me.

Phil maybe saw my face and understood, because he got and kissed me gently on the lips before saying, "You're fucking beautiful. Don't be shy. I'm in nothing but awe".

That was it. He held me and kissed me hard while groping my boob. He squeezed it gently and I moaned. He moaned back with my name. Fuck. That was so hot.

He turned me to the bed and started removing my pants. Touching my underwear, he chuckled darkly. "You're so wet already, damn." I blushed hard.

He looked at me again before removing them and I gave him permission. He took them out slowly and touched my clit gently.

"Ohhhhhh". I moaned gently. "You okay? Are you not liking it?" He asked quickly. "God Phil, this isn't my first time. And I'm loving whatever you're doing, so just shut your crap and do it." I demanded.

Smirking, he rubbed his two fingers against my vagina. In a second, he put two fingers inside it. I moaned softly and he took it as an encouragement to push them deeper.

Me moaning louder, he moved his fingers faster and faster. I couldn't describe how it felt. I was so absorbed in it. He was kissing me the whole time and I honestly didn't know what was better.

Just as I thought that I was going to have an orgasm, he removed his fingers. Running his one hand around my body gently, he removed his boxers with the other. Holy fuck. That was huge. How will it even fit? He grabbed a condom from the drawer and gently put it on.

Before letting him inside me, he started kissing my body again. Touching me. Kissing me. The whole thing was so amazing, I didn't feel anything individually and everything just merged into a feeling of pleasure.

And then suddenly he slipped inside me. I gasped loudly, and he stopped. "No, no, go on. Don't s-stop". I said breathlessly.

He kissed me before I could say anything else and pushed himself in. I put my hands his beautiful curls and pretty much messed them up.

But I couldn't do anything. He had full control over me, my body and soul. O was so mesmerizedby whatever he was doing, I found myself not wanting to stop.

He was thrusting harder now, and I was moaning so hard, I'm sure the whole apartment must have heard them.

He clutched the headboard and paused. "Why did you stop? Harder." I said. He raised an eyebrow at me, as if asking if I was sure. I nodded slightly. He took that as a yes and thrusted harder and harder. "Deeper, Phil, deeper!" I screamed.

He angled himself again and started pushing again. I arched my back in ecstasy. This was so fucking hot and sexy.

"I-I'm almost d-d-done." He said between his thrusts. "Me too. Me too." I agreed. That was it. I had reached my climax and I think so did he, because he stopped and let himself come inside me.

I took a breath, and lay down. He did the same. I was suddenly feeling very exhausted. Throwing the used condom away, he turned to me and cuddled up. With my back against his chest, he held me by the stomach.

"This was good, wasn't it?" he asked. "It was wonderful. Thank you for that." I replied, half asleep. I heard him laugh lightly, and then I went off to sleep. The last thing I remember was his hands tightly coiled around my waist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to see sunlight streaming through the windows. I squinted and looked at the time. What the fuck? It was past noon! Mads must be worried sick! I checked my phone to see it bursting with notifications.

35 missed calls from Mads, 4 from Jaden, and 13 from Liam. Oh my god Liam! It's been two days and I've not even called him once. He's probably lodged a police complaint by now and has probably be fuming.

I got up from the bed and felt a breeze on my bare body. Oh, right. I was totally naked in a stranger's bed. Wow. What the fuck had I got myself into?

I looked over at Phil, who was sleeping peacefully. I smiled at him, thinking about last night. I quickly put on my clothes.

Before I left, a voice stopped me. "Aren't you going to kiss me goodbye?" He asked, smiling cutely. Sighing, I went to him. "I don't have a choice now, do I?" "That, you don't." Smiling, I kissed him.

The truth was, I wanted to keep kissing him. But, it looked like that was going to be the end for us. That we were both just one night stands for each other.

So I grabbed my jacket and didn't even bother to give my number to him. Oh well. At least my college year started perfectly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sooo.. We tried >_<
This is the first time for both of us to write this kind of stuff so I hope you like it! And if y'all didn't then be sure to let us know!
Also Mia has no idea what's about to happen next in her life, and neither do you all, so stay tuned! ^o^
Aaaaannndd lastly, don't forget to vote, comment and shareeee:)♡