~♥~ Author's Note: Sequel ~♥~

Hi there! Thank you for finishing book one! I really hope you enjoyed it. I loved writing it!

So, since that end was kinda incomplete, that only means one thing: A SEQUEL!!!!

All the information about the sequel is given below, in a sort of question answer form. I hope your doubts will be cleared, and if not, then feel free to ask me more in the end :)

Before that, I want to ask y'all two questions.

1) Who is your favourite character?
2) Which scene did you like the most?

And now, my questions.

1. Will there be a sequel?
A: Yes! There will definitely be a sequel to the book, and I am so excited to write it.

2. Who will the main characters be?
A: Most of the characters in book one return to book two. But some of them won't be included and there will be some new additions too.

3. What will it be about?
A: I can't say a lot, but I can say that the story takes place 6 years later. It will focus on Phil and Mia's reunion, and their relationship and how they take care of their child, despite their differences.

4. Where will take place?
A. It will take place 6 years later, in Paris! (You'll see why it's in Paris when you read the description)

5. When will it be released?
A: Now this is the main question. You see, this year is going to be very important for me, academic wise. In 2020, I will be giving two major exams. So I don't want any distractions or pressure of writing a book.
I have two options: Either I start writing the book in May 2020 after my exams, or I keep on writing as much as I can till December and then post till what I have written, with the following parts being posted very slow. What do you all think I should do?

6. How often will I post the parts?
A: If I decide to write it in December, my posts will be very irregular. I hope you all will be okay with that.

If I decide to write it in May, I will finish it off fast as I will have nothing to do that time!

7. How long will be the sequel?
A: I'm sorry, but it won't be that long. I don't want to strech out the story unnecessarily. It will be 15-20 chapters.

8. How will y'all know it's posted?
A: So, before I do post the first chapter, I have thought of writing a recap chapter, so you all can recollect what happened in book 1, in August or September. After that, when I post the first chapter, You will be personally notified! I will send a message to all my regular readers so that you can read if you're still interested.

That's it! If you have any questions, you ask me right here.

I hope you stick until the second book drops! (Even if you don't I still love you ❤)

Until the next book!
Love,
Drish. ❤