Chapter 8

I smiled when I saw the look on his face. It was part worry but also amusement at whatever they'd been talking about.

"There's nothing worse than little brothers breaking the spell," he laughed, placing the phone face down on the desk. "Where were we before J called with his woman problems?" Shannon pulled me into his arms with a huge bear hug.

I screeched. "Shannon I can barely breathe, let me go." We were both laughing as he lifted me off my feet, carrying me out of the office and down the hallway. "You, young lady, have done enough work for today," he said, opening a door to a room before letting my tip toes touch the floor. I looked around at the white walls. A massive bed continued the theme with white pillows and comforter. Slatted blinds caused the light from outside to cast striped shadows across the room.

"Remember what I said on the plane Lexy? About not going all the way with you at that moment?" His hands held my face up, so he could look me directly in the eyes. "I meant what I said. That wasn't the right time or place. But now ...." he paused and looked questioningly at me. "Does this feel right for you?" His fingers circled the back of my neck waiting for an answer.

I breathed deeply. This did feel right ... and maybe it would erase the memory of last night's encounter. My arms were already wrapped around his waist. I placed my lips against his ear and whispered yes before closing my eyes and giving in to his warm embrace.

Shannon removed his vest top and slowly undressed me, taking time to savour every moment. His fingers brushed across my skin, covering me in goosebumps as he folded my clothes in a pile, not rushing, keeping my body wanting, needing more.

"You're beautiful Lexy," he murmured, pulling me closer and leading me to the bed. He pulled back the comforter and eased our bodies down, his weight pinning me beneath him. Our lips connected, his tongue probing and caressing my mouth as we lost ourselves in the moment. I could feel him harden as our bodies moved gently together.

His fingers traced my curves, starting at my neck, drifting over nipples and stomach towards my hips, where he stopped. I was lost in the shivering sensation of lust, barely aware of my surroundings. I met his eyes and in that moment I knew we were both there, wanting and needing a deeper connection.

His fingers moved from my hips, easing open my legs and sliding across my soaking wet pussy. I groaned. "Shannon, please let's take our time." My voice was shaking as he ignored my plea and thrust two fingers inside me. He then slowly eased them out and back in, tapping at my G spot.

"Please Shan. Don't make me beg," I gasped. "Slow down or I'll cum too soon." His fingers slid out but instead of backing off, he kissed me deeply while gently rubbing back and forth across my clit with his thumb. My back arched and I let out a deep groan. "Fuck Shan, No!" I pushed him away, not wanting to end the moment.

Instead, I climbed on top of him. He held my hips and smiled that slow, sexy smile of his. "What's the problem, too much sexual tension for you to handle?"

I lowered my body, so that I straddled him head to toe. Our foreheads were touching. I let out a sigh. "It really hurt when we parted ... and I just want this moment to last forever. Does that sound really silly?"

"No ... because I felt the same ... " He paused, running his fingers along my ass, tracing the curve of my spine up to my shoulders. "Now we just have to make up for lost time," he said pulling my head down, so our lips touched.

I could feel his cock twitch against my thigh. I let my fingers trace along the dotted tattoo on his neck, moving down his chest towards his stomach. Again I felt him flinch, his body moving against my weight. I shifted slightly, letting my lips cover him with butterfly kisses until they connected with his erection. My tongue grazed his tip and I listened as his breath grew shallow and a pool of pre cum glistened on the tip.