Chapter 15

"Hey wake up sleep head." The words were whispered, almost like a dream I was so far under. I slowly opened my eyes. Shannon was leaning over me, propped up on one elbow, gazing down at me in my sleepy fuzzy state. "What's the time?" I asked, trying to stretch my body while all too aware he was pressed up against me. "Probably time to get up ... but don't rush, let's spend a few more moments like this," he said, wrapping himself back around me. I glanced up at the clock on the wall: 7.45am. I relaxed back into his arms, needing his warmth for just that little bit longer. "Fifteen minutes Shan, then I have to move," I said, pulling him closer, enjoying the heat of his body and the feel of his skin against mine.

"Can we start over Lexy? Remember I said last night we should talk." I felt his hands brush across my thighs, moving up to draw circles around my belly. He had me there, the soft strokes continued as he spoke. "I'm not going to lose you because of some stupid fuck-up I made." His fingers pressed down, massaging me, sending a throb deep to the center of my core. "Listen Lexy," he whispered, "I promise you that it'll never happen again. Please believe me." His lips touched my shoulder waiting for a response. I sighed, shifting so I could turn to face him. His hair was sexy dishevelled and his eyes had lost that sadness. "I'll make you keep that promise. You break it Shan and there are no second chances – that's my promise." I held his gaze, he knew I was serious. "So we now have 10 minutes left, " I said guiding his hand into my wet folds, never breaking eye contact, wanting him to know how desperate I was to feel him inside me. His fingers pushed up, grinding deep, before arching forward into that sweet spot. "Slow down and fuck me hard," I whispered, feeling my walls tighten and then relax with each thrust of his fingers. As he pushed deeper, I felt his palm rub slowly against my hardening clit, edging me further towards orgasm. I gasped, pulling him closer, feeling my muscles tighten. But he was a man who knew when to back off and leave a woman hanging on the edge for dear life. "Fuck no. Don't stop now," I whispered, my body denied the one thing it was craving. He pulled out his fingers, wet with my juices, and trailed them across my lips before finger fucking my mouth then covering my face with gentle kisses. "Please Shan, please let's finish this." I wasn't beyond begging, feeling my pussy clenching and throbbing. Christ was this what I had to endure. He moved on to his knees, straddling me, his cock hard, sliding across my belly and down to my pussy, slowly, no rush, his eyes were closed, lost to the rhythm. I held on to his hips, slowly guiding them down until we found our own steady rhythm, grinding back and forth, the sensation taking me further towards the climax I'd been so cruelly denied just moments before. His hand gently cupped my chin and drew me in, his tongue tracing a line across my lower lip before probing deeper. Then without warning, his hand snaked under my butt, easing my hips up so he could guide himself inside me, at first fast and furious, then slowing down to an altogether sexier and more sensuous pace. His hazel eyes seemed flecked with gold as he gazed down at me. "I've been desperate to make love to you Lexy. I want to look into your eyes when you cum. Stay with me babe." He could tell I was on the edge, eyes closing falling into a void. "Lexy look at me. C'mon babe stay with me just a moment longer." His hand tightened around my ass, holding me close while thrusting deep inside. I gave in. Every muscle screamed as my walls tightened around his cock, gripping him like a vise until he gave in, shuddering and murmuring my name. "Christ Lexy, relax your muscles," he gasped, trying to withdraw. I smiled, watching his face contort as my walls again tightened around his shaft. Slowly, I closed my eyes, trying to still myself from the waves of ecstasy rolling around my body. He pulled out slowly, throwing his condom on to the floor. Everything was now forgotten, blurred by lust and early morning lovemaking. Shannon pulled me closer, and covered us with the comforter. Wrapped up in each other we dozed without thought of the day ahead.