Chapter 30

It's been a hectic week where I've either been working, sleeping or trying to write - with varying degrees of success in all three areas. I've also loved reading and voting on other writers' works which have reeled me in at the most inappropriate times. Anyway, I've managed, somehow, to finish Chapter 30, so read on and let me know your thoughts. Much love xxx

Jared's eyes didn't blink, didn't break contact with mine for one single second.

The words I'd just spoken hung like a silken cobweb in the air between us, wavering only slightly with the breath that escaped his lips. "Are you sure you're ready Lexy?" he murmured, running his fingers lightly along my collar bone.

I nodded, swallowing hard, wanting him to take control before I had a change of heart.

He pulled me in close for a kiss that was so unlike any I'd experienced with him before.

Rough and demanding Jared was replaced with someone I didn't recognise. Slowly he placed tender kisses along my neck before teasing open my lips with the tip of his velvety soft tongue.

I allowed my fingers to trace the firm outline of his muscles, relaxing into his arms like never before.

I was lost in the moment and never heard the bedroom door open and Shannon walk in.

Jared pulled me closer and mumbled something about moving over. It was only then, when the mattress dipped further, that I realised we were three.

I turned over to wrap my arms around Shan, delighting in the familiar smell of his body and the feel of his bear hug arms tightening around me. "I love you," I whispered.

He smiled, watching me shiver as Jared shifted slightly to remove his shirt and jeans before snuggling back up behind me. His hands smoothed down my back and over my ass before giving my cheeks a quick squeeze.

I sighed, enjoying the sensation of being cared for; not having to think as they eased away my inhibitions.

I know we'd been together before, I knew this wasn't new to me but ... it just felt different. Whereas before it happened without warning, this time I'd had time to mentally prepare. I wasn't going into anything with my eyes closed.

I'd consented. We were bound together emotionally and I felt connected on so many different levels with both of them.

I knew I was in love with Shannon and he made me feel so safe with this arrangement we had.

Yet there was Jared. It was his dominance that had been the overriding attraction when we first met and I desperately wanted to see that side of him return. Much as I loved and appreciated his softer, more gentle touches, I secretly craved his need for control.

Shannon loosened his grip on me so that Jared could remove my T- shirt before fiddling with the clasp of my bra until it came undone. He moved the straps down my arms, my nipples grazing Shan's cotton T.

"Mmmm that feels good," I murmured, turning my head to rest my cheek against Shannon's chest.

He breathed softly into my hair, while his hand grasped my thigh, lifting it to straddle his waist. His fingers trailed down to my calf and back up, sending shivers racing through my body.

Shannon chuckled. " You're so beautiful baby."

He tilted my head so we had eye contact just as Jared slipped his hand down over my ass, opening up my folds with his slender fingers.

Shannon watched intently as my jaw dropped and a groan escaped my lips.

"Good girl. I'm here with you," he cooed, holding  my leg in place as Jared slowly fingered me,  my juices covering him as he edged me ever closer.