Chapter 12

I flinched, the grip on my hair tightening as he pulled me in closer.

"Aghh Jared, that hurts," I gasped, feeling him twisting it tighter still, balling his fist into the nape of my neck. He motioned for me to stand. I steadied, easing myself up, careful not to move my head. When I straightened, his other arm grabbed me roughly by the waist, spinning me around, so my back was flattened against his chest. "Lexy, remember who's boss here," he whispered, his lips caressing my neck. "I thought we'd agreed that when you're with me, you give yourself up entirely Lexy."

His grip loosened and my hair tumbled around my shoulders. I felt his hand move slowly from the nape of my neck, along my arm, sending shivers across my body.

"Work can wait Lexy. You're going nowhere until I say so. Understand baby girl?" He walked to the bedroom door, slowly sliding the lock into place. "Sit down."

I was rooted to the spot, unable to speak or move, aware that I belonged to Jared in that very moment.

A movement outside shifted his attention away from me momentarily. Placing his fingers to his lips, he moved quickly, drawing back the lock.

As he stepped outside, I exhaled, unaware I'd been holding my breath.

I strained to hear what was being said: "We're all good Jess. I'm just finessing some of those party plans with Lexy, then I'll make sure she's in the office by this afternoon. I'll keep you in touch."

I could hear Jess shouting her goodbyes and then the front door closing. My legs gave way and I sank to the bed.

I watched the door open and Jared walk back in, sliding the lock back in place. He leaned against the frame, his eyes drifting across my body, taking in every inch of me.

"Where do we begin baby girl? Where's that voice of yours gone?"

"Jared ....." I was shaking, in no doubt that he was ready to mind fuck me. But I was in no fit state emotionally to cope after last night.

"What are you trying to say Lexy? Jared ... Jared what exactly?" He walked slowly over to the bed, sitting next to me. There was no eye contact this time. He stared straight ahead. "I know you've got spirit babe. I like that in a woman. It's not quite what I'm used to but let's see if we can control it, just tame you, break you down a little.

"It'll be easier if we talk about what we both need from this relationship Lexy." He cupped my chin, until our eyes met. "What do you think?"

I didn't know what to think. I was way out of my depth. "Jared, just tell me what you want from me. I just feel I'm in too deep here. Please just spell it out for me ... please..."

He smiled and turned to face me. "I like girls who're willing to listen and learn." He stood up again, shoving his hand into his jogging bottoms and removing his phone. He placed it on the bedside table, putting it on silent.

I'd never felt so vulnerable. The sheet was still wrapped around my naked body, leaving very little to the imagination. I knew Jared could see how uncomfortable I was. At the same time there was also a feeling, alien to me, of wanting to give in and submit to whatever he demanded.

"Stand up Lexy. I want to see you properly." He unclasped fingers that were holding the sheet tight to my body. "Drop it!"

I felt my cheeks blush as the sheet pooled on the floor at my feet, leaving me exposed. His eyes drifted down, taking in every curve; breasts, to hips. Jared moved closer, cupping his hands under my ass cheeks and pulling me into his bulging erection. "How does that feel Lexy?" His voice caught in his throat. "Does that make you nervous? Are you wondering what I'm going to do next?"