Chapter 23

"Any time you're worried or want us to back off, just say stop. Understand?" Shannon gazed down at me, and in that moment I felt a deeper connection than we'd ever experienced up to this moment.

I felt the mattress dip at my side and then Jared's naked body rubbed up against me .

"You OK Lexy?" Jared's voice came out low and husky, as he pressed himself firmly against my back.

"Babe, lift your leg and drop it over Shannon." I closed my eyes, feeling my folds open up to Jared's probing fingers, easing deep inside me, exploring every inch of me, before reaching for that elusive G spot.

I gasped, feeling my walls tighten, trapping his fingers mid thrust.

"Give her a break J. Let's take this nice and slow shall we Lexy?" I felt Jared's fingers slide slowly out, trailing my wetness up to my breasts.

Shannon then pulled me into his arms, kissing me tenderly while his brother fingered my clit, circling the delicate nub of nerve ending.

"Are you ready Lexy?" Shannon looked at me, waiting. I nodded, biting down hard on my lip as Jared lifted my leg back over Shannon's waist. "Breathe baby girl, relax just a little." Jared's voice soothed me as he opened me up, lining the tip of his hard cock against my wetness, pushing himself in, inch by inch until the pressure overwhelmed me.

"Tell me if it gets too much Lexy. Remember what we talked about darling." Shannon lifted my chin, looking deep into my eyes, watching me react to every thrust of Jared, who was groaning and slowing himself.

Shannon smiled and dragged his thumb across my lips before using his tongue to trace their outline, then probed deeper, tasting me, tumbling head long into our moment of sexual madness.

I felt Jared withdraw, easing the pressure on my aching pussy and a moan escaped my lips. I desperately didn't want this moment to end.

"Shall we continue baby or have we gone far enough?" Jared's low, sensual voice sent a shiver down into my very core.

"Just say yes and we'll take it slowly, we promise," Shannon reassured me, pulling me aside while Jared moved to the top of the bed, legs spread wide, watching our every move.

"Well, are we good Lexy?" he purred.

I nodded, my head swimming as I watched Jared palming his rock hard cock, the head glistening with his spittle as he moistened his shaft.

Shannon pressed his lips to my ear and whispered words of encouragement, easing my head down to taste his brother. My elbows rested on either side of his narrow hips, before my lips connected with the wide head of his cock.

"Fuck Lexy." The words came out as a low growl from his throat as I rolled my tongue over the tip before taking him into my mouth, inch by inch by inch until he hit the back of my throat. I breathed slowly through my nose, unable to draw breath any other way.

I let my fingers grip his sides as I eased him out, my tongue tracing the veins and tasting the saltiness as a droplet of precum dripped on to my tongue.

"Baby girl, hold it there." I felt Jared's hands cup my cheeks before his hips thrust upwards, driving his cock into the deepest part of my throat.

"Fuuuck." The groan came from a part of him I didn't know existed, part human, part animal.

I tried adjusting my jaw to accommodate him suddenly aware of Shannon's hand gently rubbing my back, working in circles down my hips and across my ass. His fingers traced a fine line through my folds, touching my clit before dipping into the wetness of my pussy. I was coming apart badly, on the edge of a murderous climax, which could come crashing down around us at any time.