Chapter 28

March 9: Well we got to the party day eventually! Thanks so much for all your comments and votes on the previous chapters. I know I keep saying it, but it does mean a lot and keeps me writing around work and 101 other things. Most of those other things get put on the backburner though! I'll try to keep updating regularly but I'm in London next week for an awards ceremony. No details because I'm not giving too much away. But very exciting. Hope you all enjoy this next chapter as we make our way slowly to the party. Happy reading xoxoxo

I woke up, aching and sore. Shannon was gently snoring with his arm draped over my waist; the sort of sleep only heart stopping sex can induce.

I desperately needed a shower to freshen up, but his warmth and the rise and fall of his chest were enough to dissuade me. Instead I closed my eyes and snuggled up closer, delighting in this quiet moment with just the two of us.

What was meant to be five minutes of intimacy turned into a good two hours more solid sleep. I awoke with a start when Shannon's fingers lightly traced around my nipple and I felt an early morning hard-on resting against my ass.

I giggled as his fingers drifted down my tummy. The feather like touch was too much as I tried to stretch out my body.

I turned to face him. "Happy birthday gorgeous." I smiled at his sleepy face as he pulled me into a tight embrace.

"I couldn't hope for a better present to wake up with," he mumbled, kissing me softly.

He pulled the comforter over our heads to create our own private universe and let his weight press me down into the mattress. With very little warning he lined up his hard cock and eased himself inside me, my walls tightening with the sexual thrill. When he was fully inside, he stilled, closing his eyes, grinding down on hard on my clit.

It was the slowest, sexiest sensation which gradually built into a frenzied final thrust as we both chased our own private orgasms. He pulled out just in time, his cum covering my belly in pearly strings.

"At least we get to shower together," he murmured, smiling at the mess he'd made. Grabbing my hand, he dragged us both to the bathroom and turned on the water. The heat was relaxing and I allowed myself time to rest against the tiles to admire Shannon's body.

"Are you enjoying the show babe," he chuckled, squeezing some gel into the palm of his hand before lathering my tummy and breasts. "I suppose I'd better be the gentleman and clean up my mess." He rubbed his palms across my body and along my arms before bending down to concentrate on my thighs.

Then it was my turn, swirling the gel across the globe on his back, working my way down the curve of his ass and around. My fingers eased his legs apart and rubbed the bubbles into his balls, tracing every vein and ridge, before taking the shower head and rinsing him clean.

"Happy birthday again," I whispered. "Now let's get dressed and find somewhere for breakfast. I want you to myself before I meet your mum and Jared."

The coffee shop was buzzing but we were ushered to a table at the back which had a certain element of privacy. The benefits of being known in LA. We ordered coffee and a plate of pancakes, blueberries and syrup to share.

I don't think we'd realised how hungry we were until they arrived. No time was wasted tucking in. Shannon laughed as he used his thumb to scoop a dribble of syrup from my chin.

"OK I'm being totally greedy," I giggled. "I'm shovelling in these pancakes. I think we may have worked ourselves up a bit of an appetite!"

"I love a messy eater. Come here." I sat next to him, only our backs visible to the rest of the shop.