Chapter 25

Shannon leaned over and grabbed his rucksack, pulling out yet another blanket and draping it over our entwined bodies.

"It'll keep the warmth in," he chuckled, watching me snuggle up underneath, wrapping my arm across his chest.

"Look at me Lexy." His voice was not quite a whisper but low enough for me to scoot closer to listen.

"What is it?" I asked, noting for the first time how exhausted he looked. "Are you OK? You looked tired."

He smiled. "A little ... not too tired to make love to you right here and now though."

The moment was broken only by birdsong from the surrounding trees, our little hideaway hidden from view.

He pulled the blanket down tighter, his hand brushing back across my nipple.

I closed my eyes feeling my jaw slacken as he pushed aside my bra to slowly draw my soft bud into his mouth, circling the nub with his tongue. I couldn't stop my body reacting. My nipple hardened the more he dragged back and forth causing me to arch my back, urging him to take more of me.

His lips loosened their grip, dropping a butterfly kiss to the tip before moving across and caressing my other nipple.

"Open your eyes babe. I want to see how you're feeling," he murmured, making sure I was comfortable before lowering himself on top of me.

Shannon's weight pushed my back into the blanket-covered grass while his knee eased my legs open.

He gazed down at me with a mixture of lust and love.

Honestly at that moment I didn't know if I wanted him to make love to me oh so slowly and tenderly or just fuck me until I begged him to stop. All I know is that my body was knotted with a desire so intense I had no control over a series of aching spasms promising to tear me apart at any moment.

"There's no rush Lexy, take it easy," he soothed, aware of the tension shivering through me. His hand wandered  to my jeans. His eyes never left mine as he dragged the zip down ever so slowly, dipping his fingers into the warmth of my panties. His middle finger probed further, just stopping short of opening me up.

He leaned over and teased my mouth open with his tongue, kissing me gently before withdrawing. "Babe your belly's tight." His fingers pressed low down causing me to squeal.

"Shannon! It's so tender down there. Be gentle and take it slowly please," I begged.

His face was a mixture of concern and love. "Did me and Jared hurt you? If so, I'll never let that happen again. I promise."His fingers circled my face before tangling themselves in my hair which was hanging loose on the blanket.

"No it's not you two," I reassured him. I paused before smiling up at him. "It's you, you make me feel giddy and crazy. My body's so on edge it's actually painful sometimes to be touched."

And it was. I was aching to feel him, desperate for us to cum together but scared that just one stroke from him would send me spiralling out of control.

"Well in that case, this'll be the slowest, most gentle, tender lovemaking you've every experienced, young lady. If it hurts, let me know," he warned. "If not, just lie back and let's make up for every lost moment."

He eased his arm underneath me to cradle my neck while he blew cool air over my nipples. I couldn't keep my eyes open, allowing myself the luxury of drifting off into a sexual dream world.

The cool air gave way to nipping and sucking, sending that familiar tingle down through my tummy ending in a deep throb to my core. There was no rush but I found myself clinging on tight to his arms to control the shivers wracking my body.