1

The office was busier than usual. Maybe its because of the holidays coming up. There seems to be more people getting in jail or people killed on holidays. This world is crazy.

I walked around observing my team and their researches. It was already 10pm, but more and more arrests were more intense than usual. I have no idea, but my instinct was the best.

It has to have something to do with 'Bangtan'. I just know it. Why?

Half of the people on jail are vampires  and I can either see it, or sense it. There is no in between. .

I walked to Jun and rest my elbow on his desk. He noticed my presence and starts speaking right away.

"How's your day goin?"

I scoffed.

"Well." I said monotonesly.

"Same answer as always." He chuckled.

"Why do you keep on asking then?" I asked.

"In hopes that it will change." He smiled.

He turns around to face me and his smile dropped. His eyes catch my empty, tired eyes. My face was just like every other day. Emotionless.

I don't show smiles, I don't cry. I keep everything to myself and things that involves me, I don't ever tell. My past, I never bring up. I'm 'emotionless', they call me.

Jun scratched the back of his neck before turning back to his computer.

"So, have you done the research I asked for?" I asked.

"Yep. December 1st, the murder took place at 2783 Freeway Stone. The decease had two holes in on the side of her neck. There was two witness at the scene, but one died just after and one had escape, however just two days after the murder, the last witness died with the same holes on her neck."

"We have the murderer. But the death of the two witnesses we don't have." I said.

"Dan and jihoo is still working on that." He said

I nodded, taking the information in. I took a deep breath and sighed.

"We all know the witnesses always dies either later or at the time. The places of other murders are spread out all over the globe. It means they are worldwide. This case have been on a run for the longest time ever and I want it to end." I rubbed my neck and closed my eyes to calm myself.

"You have to keep on going." He told me.

"I know."

"The last person in charge of this case was torn open and had his heart taken out. His limbs twisted outwards and his eyes were scooped out." He said to me with a hint of worry in his tone.

"He was human."

"Yeah. But I'm just afraid that it will happen to one of our officers again. It might not happen to you, but we are down to have limited officers." He said.

"We won't lose anymore. Our team will be successful in this case. We are close to be encountering them. We just need time." I said rubbing my temples.

"Maam." I heard behind me.

"Yes." 

He showed me a file and I nodded.

"I'll be there in two minutes."

He nodded and left.

I turn to Jun and he pat my shoulder before turning back to do his work.

I got up and walked towards the soundproof room. Our station was one of the biggest station in korea. We had one of the biggest advantages.

I walked into the room after reading the files. I see the mam sitting in the other room through the see through mirror.