Mariners Apartment Complex

"Careful, darling " Ben said, holding Carol on his arms.

Her legs were shaking as she grabbed his arms, with her face covered with hair. Carol blew the hair out of her face, finally seeing Ben's face, that had a big, charming smile. She got lost in those eyes, forgetting everything and everyone else and without even realizing, a big smile formed on her face. She didn't mind showing how interested she was in him, being glad he came, late, without calling, but he came. Ben helped Carol stand still, but not letting her get away from his arms. Her hands rested on his chest, and he kindly grabbed her waist with his too strong hands. The song was over and soon another one started playing, it was Mariners Apartment complex, by Lana del Rey. With her hands wrapped around his neck, the both of them started slow dancing and by the chorus, their bodies were so close they could feel the heat of the bodies. Ben held Carol closer, as she got her arms tighter around his neck, resting her face on his shoulder. He could feel the smell of the perfume Carol used and was stuck on his body until this morning, as he got closer to her neck. That gave Carol chills all over her body and as a response, pressed her body closer to his. She felt in heaven, wanting to stay there for the rest of the night, with her eyes closed, living the moment, appreciating the feeling of been wanted and cared.

Carol gave a soft kiss on his chin, that made Ben smile immediately, returning with kindness a kiss on her forehead, that for her, was the cutest way to show affection.

"I'm glad you showed up without warning" she whispered into his ear, still with eyes closed.

"I'm glad you were still here" he replied, taking her hair away from her face, pulling her gently by the chin and giving her a sweet lil kiss, which Carol corresponded " What are you doing after this, Tiny Dancer?"

"Nothing, I mean, go home and sleep, tomorrow is my free day " she said, snuggling in his arms once again.

"I was thinking we could go to the beach and spend the day there"

"You want to finally take me on a real date?" she joked.

"It's time" he laughed " will you come?"

"I'd love to" Ben felt so happy with that answer " but I live so far away, I would have to wake up so early and get a bus and..."

"Calm down baby girl " he put one finger on the tip of her lips " you can sleep at my place"

"You think I'm that easy? " she said joking.

"Not like that, you have a dirty mind you know that?"

"What else would I think when you ask me to sleep in you house!"

"Well, that we would just sleep " he smiled " but seriously, I have a spare bedroom, you can sleep there, we can go with nothing to hold us back"

"That's a good offer, I'll take it " she pressed her lips softly against his, while smiling.

Carol and Ben talked during the entire ride. They laughed at Carol's stories about how she always forgot words in English when she first got to the city and at how Ben was horrible at pronouncing any word in Portuguese that she tried to teach him. They danced and sang to the songs on the radio, they never stopped smiling. When they finally arrived at Ben's house, he opened the car door for her and kindly guided her by the waist to the front door. When they got in, Carol was surprised, he was rich and she had no idea. Finally she realized that she had no idea on what he worked with.

"Ben " Carol said, putting her bag on the couch " you never mentioned what you do for living"

"You never asked! " he said, getting his shoes off and laying on the couch " I'm an actor"

"That explains a lot " Carol mentioned, while looking all over the place, been surprised as Ben pulled her by the arm, making her fall on his lap and he immediately held her tight.

"What do you mean with that?"

"Well you are cocky and extremely charming" she put her feet on the couch  "more cocky than anything"

"You think actors are cocky?"

"I think you are" she laughed.

"Alright, alright" he laughed " but what can I do if I'm a hot, sexy guy with a lot of game?"

"Can you get any cockier?".

"I'm also an awesome kisser" ben held her by the neck.

"Yeah? " she passed her hand on his abs '' nice abs too, but I've felt better"

"Oh really? " Ben got up, on his knees, as Carol laid back on the couch, with one leg on each side of Ben.

He took his shirt, showing off his really fucking hot body. That made Carol incredibly horny, making her heart rate fast and the will to ask him to fuck her grow more every second she kept looking at him. All she wanted was to ask him to fuck her hard and all he could think was, well, the same thing she wondered.

"Ok ok " she got off the couch, passing her hands over her face, trying to wake up from her nasty dreams " you said we were sleeping and going to the beach"

"And we are!" he replied, laughing at her reaction, as she looked down at the edge of his pants " eyes up here, darling " he pointed at his eyes.

"I'm not going to let you fuck me without a proper date " she pointed at him " so you put on your shirt and go to bed"

"I said nothing about sex! " Ben was laughing so hard that almost made Carol lose her "I'm the boss" pose and laugh with him " you are the one trying to lure me".

"Did I take of my shirt Ben? Did i? " she closed her arms " show me were the bedroom is before I change my mind"

"Then I'll wait a bit more before telling you where it is"

"BEN!"

"OK! " his tummy hurt from laughing so hard " its just upstairs, first door to the left"

"Thank you" she turned around and walked without looking back " and good luck sleeping with that boner, I can see it from miles"

Carol entered the bedroom, hearing the laughs of Ben echoing in the other room and she threw her body on the bed.

"Fuck " she said, covering her eyes, with a big smile on her face " Fuck!".