We are Home

Author's note: Hi darlings, I wrote this is a computer that is not mine and since I'm not a native english speaker, there might be some grammar mistakes, so please forgive me, I'll try to correct them as soon as I get home (I'm at work, oops) <3 

Also the photos used here are not necessarily what it looks like, just something I used as an inspiration and might help you to imagine it better

hope you enjoy the chapter <3

"I haven't been on a plane since I moved from Brazil" Carol said, feeling the anxiety of travelling. Everything was ready, the bags, the passports and most important, Carol was ready, she was confident and was not afraid anymore, well, she was just a little bit afraid of flying, giving her that cold sensation on her tummy, which made her hold Ben's hand as hard as she could.

Ben loved the feeling of his lover's soft hand on his, he enjoyed playing with her fingers and watching every detail on her hand. He slightly stroked his thumb on the ring she had on her middle finger, a ring he had never seen before.

"My love" he said, so romantically it made Carol instantly smile "I've never seen this ring before" he sounded genuinely curious.

"Oh, when I was going through my stuff I found this ring I had from when I was a teen back in Brazil, my mother gave it to me when we went on a trip to Salvador, a beautiful city on the north of Brazil, we call it 'anel de coco' I think it's because it's made out of a coconut? I don't really know" she gave a shy laugh "I just miss my mom, you know".

"I do, I hope someday I can meet her" Ben could feel how much Carol missed his family, he did miss his family too, but the fact is that she couldn't see hers anytime, like he can, which lit an idea on his head.

They talked for a while, about how life was about to be different and how excited they were. They also talked about how was the first time they lived away from their parents, Carol laughed remembering one time she cried from hapiness when her mom came to visit and made her food, because she couldn't take eating her own food one more day. Ben told her he barely washed his clothes, that's how lazy he was and she joked that he still is. After that talk, the two of them started talking about who would do what in the house and it felt like they were already a family.

"I love you, dirt boy" she gave him a soft kiss and was surprised when deeped the kiss. Carol was a little shy, I mean, they were flying in first class and there were a few people around, but the more they kissed, more dirty and horny she felt, making her forget everyone and everything else, Carol started to get a bit more rough and she hold his strong arm "you are nasty you know that?".

"I know" Ben laughed "but you're even more".

"I'm not" she smirked, using her arms to press her boobs tighter and Ben imediately looked at it.

"See? you like playing saint but the truth is that you're the devil, playing with me like that is not fair" he smirked back, taking turns on looking at her breats and at her eyes.

"Why ain't it fair?" she kissed his neck, provoking him more and more.

"Because you know I can't do anything to you here, so this is basically torture and you are diabolical" he closed his eyes, feeling her warm tongue on his neck.

"Would you like anything?" the flight attendant said, making Carol quickly back off and feel the shame coloring her cheecks red, which made Ben giggle.