Smut II

Author'a note: Hey darlings! Just wanted to say a few things before the chapter starts. Are you guys enjoying the story? Any comments would be very welcome, probably give me even more will to write <3 And do you guys like smut? good thing to know too hahah

Well, I hope you all enjoy and thank you for reading my story <3

The night was dark and the sky full of stars. The weather was nice, not too cold, not too hot. Ben was coming home after a long day of shooting, it was already 1am when he opened the door to his house, finding all the lights turned off and a feeling of loneliness all over the place, even though he knew he wasn't alone. He took his shoes off, Carol would kill him if he let the floor dirty. He went to the kitchen, starving, hearing his belly roar. He opened the refrigerator, finding a bowl of pasta and tomato sauce with a note on the top.

"I know you're always hungry and you're probably getting home late,

so I made some pasta for you!

I love you,

Carol <3"

Ben opened a big smile, Carol kept surprising on how sweet and carrying she could be, everyday she proved more and more to be an amazing human. He then heated the food and ate the entire thing, it was delicious. When he got the room, Ben opened the door very slowly, trying to be as quiet as possible, Carol hated to be woken up and he knew she was tired because of the hard work she was doing. He was so proud of her, everyone in the set complimented her work and she fit in like she was meant to be there, also, it was great to see his love everyday, to be able to at least have lunch together, seen her so fulfilled made him work even better, it gave him inspiration.

He took his socks of and changed into his pijamas, that was mostly his underwear. The room was cold because of the ac. He laid down, feeling his eyes almost closing. He looked at Carol, that was looking so peaceful, he gently stroked her cheek, feeling the warmth of her soft skin, what he wasn't expecting was that the slightest touch would made her wake up.

"Hi baby" she said all sleepy, opening her eyes just a bit, taking a look at her love "I missed you".

"I missed you too" he kissed her forehead, very softly "I'm sorry to wake you, now come here and lets sleep".

Carol laid her head on his chest, she could hear his heartbeat, not fast, but calm, she kissed his neck, breathing in the smell she loves so much and before they could say anything else, they both fell asleep.

A few hours later...

Ben woke up alone in bed, there was a trail on the bed, the blanked wide open on one side, Carol's phone no on the nightstand, her pijama laying on the floor. He went downstairs, listening to Get Down Make Love by queen playing downstairs. He tried to search for Carol, but she was nowhere to be found, at least inside the house. He looked at the backyard and there she was, laying close to the pool, with her hair all wet and her tiny bikini from their date at the beach, such long time ago. Ben smirked, she looked so hot on that bikini, that brought up so many memories from the beginning of their relationship...

He walked close to the pool and bit Carol's ass, making her scream.

"OUCH!"she turned back quickly, slapping his arm, while he bit her ass once again.

"Are you trying to bite my ass off?" She laughed, putting her glasses on.

"Maybe" he passed his hand on her ass, grabbing it, kissing her from the end of her spine up to her neck.

Carol turned around, looking at Ben that was standing right on top of her. He laid next to her, holding her waist with his big strong hands, pressing it just a bit to the point of teasing Carol even more "you're so mesmerizing" he commented, enjoying the view of the point of her nose, the beautiful design of her tasty mouth, the way her sunglasses looked so good on her face.

"you look like a freaking greek god, it's annoying" she joked, feeling his tongue on her neck, making her let a low moan escape her lips. He rubbed his thumb slowly up her thigh, close to her pussy "are you going to tease me on the outside of the house?" she whispered into his ear "what if the neighbors see?".

"There are no neighbors close to us" Ben slid his hand under her bikini, feeling Carol's pussy already wet "it's so easy to get you horny!" he smirked.

"well you make it eas..."but before she could finish saying that he made it easy, Ben shoved two fingers inside of her, making her moan loud in the middle of her sentence. With his thumb, Ben rubbed her clit, which only made her moan louder and louder, he put his hand on her mouth and said "aren't you worried the neighbors are going to hear?" and let a evil smile.

Carol bit his hand and put his thumb on her mouth, sucking it, looking all sexy and nasty, that only got him hornier, making him feel like his penis was about to explode "Keep going" she said, with her eyes closed, her lips apart, breathing heavily as the pleasure got bigger and bigger. Her body felt all the adrenaline and the pleasure taking all her muscles, until she let a loud moan, yelling "fuck!" as Ben's fingers got even more wet, as her pussy pulsed, after she came. Her body was shaking a bit as she was still trying to breath not heavily.

"Was it good baby?" he said, kissing her lips softly.

"you have no idea" she smiled, finally opening her eyes "lay down" she got up, pushing Ben into the pool chair, sitting on the top of him, grinding her pussy on her already hard dick. Ben closed his eyes, holding her waist, helping with the movements that was giving him so much pleasure. She loved seen him like that, biting his lower lip, shirtless with his hot as fuck body showing of, his strong hands touching her body, grabbing her ass, it was the view of heaven. He was still with his eyes closed when she got on her knees, putting her ass up, pulling his underwear down, been face to face with his big dick, the dick that made her wet just to think off. She first licked the tip of it, making circular moves on the head of the cock, while massaging his balls very softly, and the licking from the bottom of his balls to the top of it, with the nastiest face, that made Ben smirk and moan, and without warning, Carol put the entire thing on her mouth, as deep as she could, sucking it, finally starting to blow him, mixing between going slowly and fast.

Ben held her arm so strong it left a red mark on it, as he pulled his head backwards, moaning. He then looked at her nasty face, that was starring right back at him, licking his dick so provocative "If you keep this I'm going to come" he said, breathless, as Carol smirked, crawling to the top of him and kissing him deep, feeling Ben's hands on her ass and his dick rubbing against her pussy "you're so fucking hot baby" he said, before moaning right when Carol set hard on his dick. He could feel the fabric of her bikini on the side of his dick, that she had put to the side to finally feel his cock inside of her.

He held her boob harshly, making her moan in a mist of pain and pleasure as her as kicked harder and harder on his dick. She was going fast, with her eyes closed, feeling the pleasure of having him inside of her. She went faster, grabbing his hair and resting her hand on his chest, still bouncing on his cock.

"I'm going to come, fuck" he said, pulling her hair, making her moan.

"Come daddy, come" she whispered on his ear, giving him chills all over his body, hearing her call him daddy was just the hottest thing for him. Carol speeded up, going harder and faster and finally Ben moaned loud, grabbing her hair way harder and she felt his warm cum inside of her. Both of them were breathing heavily when she laid on his chest, straightening her bikini.

"I fucking love you" he said, still in ecstasy.

"I fucking love you too" she kissed his chest "daddy"