Deal

liked by joe_mazzello, @lucyboynton1, @benhardy1 and 13,372 others

Carolobos Home is wherever I'm with you

tagged benhardy1

@loveforhardy: fuck, its real

@ajlyra: I thought I was your home :( I have brigadeiro for fucks sake

@carolobos: @ajlyra YOU ARE, TE AMO

@annamay: LOOK WHO'S FAMOUS ON INSTAGRAM NOW

@carolobos: @annamay STOP IT ANNA

@benhardy1: come home already, I miss you

@joe_mazello: @benhardy1 IS BEEN CUTE AND ROMANTIC, GUYS, LOOK AT THIS, NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE THAT

@gwilymlee: @joe_mazzello @benhardy1 AWWWWN CUTIE PIES

@hardyqueen: whore

@USER35: bitch

"This is insane" Carol kept staring at her phone, mesmerized "not one week ago I'd have not even 100 likes on my photos, now...I'm just...my phone keeps buzzing from all the likes and new followers and comments, this is INSANE". Carol felt so overwhelmed by everything,  not long ago she was a complete nobody and now thousands and thousands of people knew her name and the relationship she was in. It was scary, but she was happy that her friends and family got to know a little bit more about her life abroad and how she was truly happy. 

"That's why i tried to hide it for 4 months" he kissed her on the cheek, giving her a mug with coffee "welcome to dating a famous dude".

"Well, been called a bitch is a nice welcome ruh" she joked, those harsh comments would hurt her a little, but Carol kept using comedy as a coping mechanism and well, it was working and what could she do? He was famous and girls thirsted over him all the time, of course she was going to be hated for dating him, but well, she was the lucky one, the chosen one, so fuck them.

"Ignore them, they are just crazy fans" Ben was also uncomfortable with all the harassment and having to watch many girls call his love a bitch or a whore "fuck them, you know what you are, you know how I feel about you, that's all that matter" he spoke his heart "what are you doing today? Have any important things to do?".

"Oh I'm going to the bank  to check on my account and see my savings to go to London" Carol was worried about her lack of money and the fact that she was moving abroad after already spending all of her money...well...moving abroad, it was giving her a big time anxiety, she had no idea on how she was going to survive in euros and pay for an apartment by herself, I mean, Mae had a lot of money and she already had a fancy place to stay, Josie moved in with Gwil and Carol was left broke and nervous "I have no idea on how I'm going to survive there, my payment only starts after we move so".

"You know I have a house in London, right?" Ben thought the answer to her problems was obvious "That I'm from London and I live there, for real, that this house is just my second home, right?".

"Yes, darling" she joked about his accent "what do you mean with all that?".

"You've been pretty much living here, didn't you notice that?"

"oh, it's just that this way we can see each other more and you're place is much better than mine and..."

"Move in with me" he spilled it out, confident.

"Are you sure?" She sounded so unsure, Carol never moved in with a boyfriend before so it was kinda of scary, but after she remembered that they were already pretty much living together...the answer was clear.

"Of course" he smiled.

"Only if we share the bills, I don't want you to pay for everything, it's not fair"

"Deal"

"Deal"

They gave a hand shake and then kissed.

"I think this asks for a celebration" Ben gave her a dirty smile, picking up her coffee mug and putting aside, pulling her by the feet, to get closer to him in the sofa.

"Oh yes please!" she smiled, pulling his head down.