New Year

*happy new year my loves!!! Its 1 am here in brazil so, new year chapter!! That 2019 bring you happiness and joy! Thank you for reading 7 seas ❤❤❤ much love ❤❤❤ *

It was 9 pm when Carol took her shower. She set down, feeling the hot water run down her back until merging with the water on the dark floor of the bathroom. She rested her head back, on the wall. She looked at those little marks on her waist, close to her groin area, the lines of an ex cutter and after remembering it all, she closed her legs, fast, hugging them while letting her hair fall on her face, covering it. 

Carol felt the urge to cry, she was still very embarrassed about  going through all of that stuff, of her coping mechanism to keep alive was hurting herself. The last time she had done self harm was 3 years before that day and that feeling of not being worthy was lingering on, holding onto her guilty heart. Without much warning, the tears started to merge with the water, making her  heart beat faster and her breathing more intense. She closed her eyes, trying to make those thought fade away, but it wasn't working. She made no noise, hoping Ben wouldn't hear her.

She heard a knock on the door and that made her come back to reality. 

"Carol, are you okay?" it was Ben's voice, muffled by the sound of the water. 

"Everything's okay Ben!" She said louder than the usual, so he could hear her.

"Okay then! I'm waiting for you downstairs" he  replied and then left.

Carol finished her bath and put a beautiful white very loose dress with a big cleavage. She put a very simple make up, some eyeliner and mascara to make her eyes pop and her lashes seem bigger, some blush to bring her face to life, concealer to hide the black circles and the puffy eyes and to wrap it up, a nude lipstick. 

She was quite shy and insecure about her looks, but that never stopped her from wearing what she wanted

She put white heels on, although been afraid she might fall down the stairs, but went with it anyway. She put her phone and her wallet on a small white purse and went downstairs, holding in the handrail while walking slowly step by step, looking at her feet. When she finally felt secure about walking on those heels, she looked straight and her eyes met instantly with Ben's. He had the cutest, silliest smile on his face. He was wearing a also loose white unbuttoned (all to the middle) blouse and black pants. 

What Carol was soon to know, was that he was breath taken by how beautiful she looked and couldn't stop thinking how lucky he was. 

Carol gave him a big smile, reaching out to him with her hand, that he gently pulled, bringing her to a soft kiss. They forgot about everything else, the entire world, all the pain she was in, when their lips touched. Carol wrapped her arms softly around his neck, pulling himm closer, deepening the kiss, as he held her waist with both hands.As the kiss was getting more intense and Ben's hands dropping to her butt, Carol smiled, giggling softly, feeling a smile form on Ben's mouth too.