You know who you are

Carol was working hard everyday, the shootings were going to start two week from that day and she was stuck doing decoupage, as that was assigned to her by the Photography Director, she was his assistant after all, and with that I mean, she was his slave and did pretty much everything  he didn't want to do.

She was exhausted, but it felt good, she was doing what she always wanted to do, so all of the days non slept, the running around to solve problems, the long meetings, it was all worth it. Newton, the director of photography, was very thoughtful, when it came to teaching her, but he never was easy on her, he wanted it to be perfect and well, so did she.

Thanks to all the hard work Carol was putting in the movie, Ben didn't see her that much, even though they were pretty much living together, but he was also very busy, trying to learn everything he could to wrap his research about Roger and everything that he had to do to make his part flawless. 

What was also very tiring was getting things ready to move. Carol had to start packing her stuff and she was far from finishing it, even though Ben has been annoying her to do it. Thank god at least her visa to get into England was already accepted. 

Ben went home, tired after a day practicing and rehearsing with the boys. He opened the front door and there was only one light enlightening the room, coming from the dinner table. The house seemed deserted, there was no sound of anything and for a moment Ben was sure Carol wasn't there, until he walked in the dinner room, finding his girlfriend passed out from exhaustion, on the top of many papers and her computer. The table was full of documents for the movie, idea of scenes, part of the decoupage, with her camera near a notebook full of notes, there was a coffee mug empty next to the computer (it seemed like that was not her first mug).

He walked closer and set on the chair next to her, watching as she slept deeply, even drooling a bit, something that made him giggle. He took a photo and sent to the group with the boys. He then stroked her hair and said "darling, come sleep in bed" his voice was so soft "darling..." Carol opened her eyes for a bit, letting a loud sigh.

"What time is it?" she closed her eyes again.

"2am, honey" that immediately woke her up, making her sit down and look for the papers all around her.

"fuck fuck fuck fuck" she looked at her phone, to guarantee it was 2 am.

"what's wrong?" he asked, a bit confused.

"I have until 6  am to finish this and send it to Newton".

"Are you close to finishing it, sweetie?" he held her hand, making her calm down for a bit.

"Yes, I'm close, but I still haven't checked everything" she turned the computer on again.

"Babe, you've checked it over a thousand times, you have to relax a bit, you're doing great" he smiled, making her soft "you have to stop doubting yourself" she loved how good he made her feel "Come lay down with me, please?".

"Why do you do this to me ruh?" she joked, giving him a soft kiss on the lips "I'll be there in 5, I'll just wrap this up".

"I'll put the new episode of Rupaul Drag Race, so hurry up" he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and walked upstairs.

Carol couldn't stop smiling, the fire of this love kept burning and still, after those 4 months, she kept thinking about him all the time, waiting anxious to see him every night, thanking god for waking up next to him every morning, she really did love him.

After 5 minutes she really did finish the job and went to the kitchen drink some water, she took a sip and her phone buzzed. 

Unknown Number

Whore

You know what you are

You better get the fuck away from him

or you will feel the consequences 

you hear me?

She was paralyzed with that text. Who was it? What would he or she do? 

The glass of water dropped on the floor, from how much she was focus on that text, completely lost, and it scared her even more. She looked around, feeling a bit paranoid, but well, maybe it was just a crazy fan, nothing would happen, right?.

"Babe?" Ben walked downstairs, worried about the noise.

"I'm here" she said, trying not to sound scared "I'm coming upstairs in a minute, my love".

"Okay, but hurry! The opening of the episode already started!" he joked and she heard his steps going further away.

Carol couldn't decide if she should tell him or just ignored it. Everything was doing so well...she was afraid it would ruin everything, well, her anxiety was already yelling, so she turned off her phone and went upstairs, sure she wouldn't tell him about that unknown threat.