Smut

Carol opened the tap, letting the hot water hit her body, giving her a slight thermal shock, which made her shiver. She closed her eyes, letting the water cleanse the salt out of her, feeling it all run down until hitting the tip of her toe, like the river making it's path to the ocean. She heard the door closing and not long after that, she looked to the side, an there was Ben, taking his pants off. He opened the shower door, letting a cool breeze get into her warm refuge. Without thinking twice, Carol hugged him by the waist, pulling him closer, pressing the side of her face into his chest. He hugged her back, feeling the pressure of her boobs against his naked body. His body was so cold that when it got in touch with hers, both of them got chills. Carol gave a soft kiss in his abs, more of a tender kiss than one with second intentions.

The water hit his hair, getting it wet and finally making a thread down to her head, that he kissed her head after that. Carol kissed him softly, connecting their lips like it was just meant to be. He soaped her up, while she was still wearing panties. And he just loved the feeling of her boobs slipping in his hands while soaping it. She did the same, passing the soap all over his abs, even in his legs, all up to his face, giving him a foam beard. They kissed one more time and Carol asked Ben to leave and wait her in the bedroom, which got him confused, but also respected her above all.

He threw his underwear in her face before wrapping himself on the towel, showing her his big white ass, making both of them laugh.

Carol gathered some courage and took her panties off. She didn't look down, she just walked right off the shower and wrapped her body on the towel. Carol was shaking, she was about to get out of her comfort zone and that would usually give her a panic attack, opening up as much as she was going to do, but she felt a little bit of confidence, mostly built on the trust she had on Ben. She got off the bathroom, Ben was still wrapped on his towel, but now laying on the edge of the bed.

"Ben" she said, with her voice trembling a little, standing up in front of him.

"What, honey?" he said sitting down, right in front of her.

"Do you promise to love me anyway?" she asked, holding tight the top of the towel.

"I will love you no matter what, Carol" he reassured here. Carol took a deep breath and let the towel loose, letting it hit the floor.

At first Ben couldn't help to feel turned on by her body, he fell instantly in love with her curves and the form of her breasts and how they had that charming curve on the bottom, not been fake at all. He started to look down, at her cute belly button and finally getting to her waist, staring right at her groin full of little scars. He could see she was shaking, she was beyond nervous to allow anyone to see her old cuts, she thought he'd feel disgusted by that, but what she didn't expect, was for him to kneel, getting his head on the height of her waist, giving a long, tender kiss on her scars. He looked up after that kiss, watching as Carol's eyes got watery.

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life" he said, while sitting down on the edge of the bed "And I love you, more than you can think".

All of the weight that was pushing her down, that was suffocating her, making her breathless and cracking her from inside out, was lifted and she opened a shy smile, not letting him see her teeth.

"Now come here, let me love you, babe" he pulled her by the waist, giving a soft kiss on her belly.

Carol took the towel away from Ben and now both of them were vulnerable, but comfortable, and of course, naked. She sat on his lap, holding his face with both her hands and kissing him with all her love. The kiss started to get more intense, as Ben passed his hands all over her back, then getting to her boobs. She moaned when feeling his warm mouth sucking her breasts for the first time, licking all around her nipple and she felt her pussy getting wet to the point of soaking his dick with it, his dick that was already hard and pulsating right on her pussy.

"I wanna give you pleasure" he said, biting the lower part of her breast.

"Oh god please do" she said, pulling him closer to her boob.

Ben laid her down, kissing her neck and leaving a big hickey, making her moan a little loud as he got down and down, kissing her thighs, leaving a wet path from the beginning of her inner thigh to the tip of her toe.

"You're so wet, damn" he said, moving two of his finger on her clit, in circular moves, which made her moan louder and to start to close her legs "calm down baby girl, I'm just getting started" he gave her the nastiest smile, licking all of her pussy and without any warning, he shoved two fingers inside of her warm tight hole. Carol couldn't help to not yell from pleasure, holding his hair, pulling it harder as she got closer and closer to coming. He sucked her clit constantly, only stopping it to move his tongue around it and with his two finger, he pressed her G spot, finding it fast.

Carol had an orgasm in his mouth, closing her thighs on his face, as he kept it there, feeling her clit pulsating.

"Fuck" she said, feeling all her body trembling from pleasure "Fuck me, Ben" she mumbled, pulling his head from her pussy to closer to her face, touching her lips with his softly.

"What do you want me to do with you?" she could feel his sexy smile on her lips "tell me".

"I want you to fuck me" she said once again "please" she practically bagged, which just got him hornier.

He held her thighs close to his waist, sticking his cock inside her.

"Fuck" now it was his time to say it, as he felt her warm inside.

Ben quickened his pace, pounding her harder and faster, hearing her breathing getting heavier. Carol scratched his back with her nails, from his shoulders down to his waist, then hugging his body to get closer to him, feeling her tits rubbing against his chest.

"Harder" she whispered in his ear and he obeyed, pounding her harder, getting the loudest and most sincere moans Carol had ever said "Oh fuck, fuck Ben" she said next to his ear.

"You feel so good, babe" he kissed her neck, with his deep voice echoing on her head, getting her hornier "so fucking good" and that got a sassy smile from her, already feeling the sweat drops running to the side of her face. She just loved the pleasure of feeling him going in and out of her. Ben and Carol both felt their body heating up, like it was on fire. The rubbing of their bodies was almost getting her another orgasm.

"Don't stop it babe" she said "I think I'm...coming...again" and when she finished, feeling that electric shock of pleasure all over again, she also felt her inside getting warmer and Ben moaning loud on her ear, he had just come too.

"Fuck" he tried to hold his weight from pressing down her too hard "you came twice?" he said, putting his forehead on hers.

"Yeah" she smiled, kissing him.

"That was amazing" he said, getting his cock out of her "you are on contraceptives, right?" he asked, a little worried.

"Since i was 15, babe" she said, breathless.

"Oh, good" he laid down next to her "I love you so much" he kissed her, hugging her by the waist, pulling her closer.

"I love you more, Benny".