Roda-Viva

He loved looking at her sleeping, she seemed so...peaceful. Ben stood there, laying down on the bed next to her, just looking at her beautiful features, watching his little angel. He felt so lucky to have her by his side, for many years he thought he'd never find someone that would make him truly happy, much less in such a short amount of time. Falling in love so fast was not something Ben believed in, until now, because he was truly, hopelessly in love with Carol.

Ben gently stroked Carol's face, feeling her soft skin against his big manly hand, giving her a tender kiss on the forehead. Then he got up and went downstairs. That little special moment of just appreciating his relationship with Carol made him be sure of something, so he started to put up a plan that she was definitely not expecting and Ben knew well how much Carol enjoyed sleeping, so there were a couple of hours left for him to make it happen.

It was 11 am when Carol woke up. The room was dark, because Ben knew how much she loved to sleep in a real dark bedroom. She stretched her entire body, just enjoying how much that feeling was good, letting a deep breathe escape her mouth, after that, she yawned and rubbed her eyes, trying to see something on her way. She tapped all over the bed, trying to find her love, even knowing he liked waking up early to take a nice walk on the park right in front of the house. 

She got chills all over her body feeling the shock of her hot body touching the cold floor. Carol went downstairs, looking all over for Ben, but he was nowhere to be found.

"Good Morning, sleeping beauty!" Carol yelled, completely scared by the mysterious voice just behind her "oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scary you".

"Joe for fucks sake" she rested her hand on her chest, feeling her heartbeat going crazy "you scared the shit out of me".

"I'm sorry ok!" He got up from the sofa, giving her a soft kiss on the cheek "I've been waiting for you to wake up, for-ever" he sounded so dramatic.

"But why the hell are you waiting for me? And how did you get in? Where is Ben?"

"You have a lot of questions for someone who just woke up" he laughed "put this on" Joe handed to her a big box. 

"But why!" she was getting nervous.

"Do it, no questions asked!" Joe pushed her to the stairs and well, she went upstairs.

Carol opened the box and there it was, a sort of beige shirt, a light blue jacket and a black pantacourt pants, the clothes she fell in love with at the mall while hanging out with Ben not even a week ago and with all that, there was a small black velvet box, with the earrings and rings she was dreaming of and in another big box, a dark blue boot, that she also told Ben she loved. Everything got her very confused, why was Joe giving her those? Was it Ben that bought or was it Joe? What the hell was happening? 

Without really questioning Joe, or calling Ben, Carol put the entire outfit on, feeling beautiful,something Ben would tell her every single day. So she went downstairs, looking at Joe once again.

"So? What now?" she finally questioned him.

"Now we go"

***

"Aren't  you going to tell me where we are going? Really?" Carol felt so frustrated about the whole 'not knowing anything' vibe, she was confused and also hungry, something that always got her on a bad mood.

"No" 

"really?"

"Yes"

"But"