Live Aid

Carol couldn't believe they were finally filming and in the first day, yes, the first day, they had to film one of the hardest scenes, Live aid. It took them a while and time went by so fast, but they got everything they needed. Both Carol and Ben were completely exhausted, but it after an entire week of filming the hardest scene, all they wanted to do was celebrate. All the cast were going to a club that Ben said was the best, that he used to go a lot when younger. With makeup still on from shooting, they went home to quickly change and get ready to party.

"Can you just stop" Carol said, taking her shoes off, while looking at Ben shirtless.

"Stop what?" he laughed.

"Have you looked at yourself?" she smiled, feeling relieved after taking the shoes of, and of course, after seen Ben's hot body "if you don't put a shirt right away I'll have to tell the guys I'm sick and just get in bed with you".

"and you say I'm the nasty one" he ran up to her, picking her up and spinning around.

She faked a cough.

"Oh my god I'm so sick" another fake cough "I think you will have to take me to bed, like, right now" one more fake laugh.

"C'mon, I'll take you to bed as soon as we get home" he kissed her collar bone.

"we are already home..."

"after we go out, you crazy girl"

***

Carol lost count of how many drinks she drank, so did Ben and Joe...and Lucy...and everyone else. The music was so loud they could barely talk. The club was crowded, so their bodies were pretty close to each other, Ben and Carol were kissing, rubbing their bodies against each other, laughing and having fun. His face was on her neck, kissing it seductively, as she rubbed her ass on his groin. The sexual tension was huge and everyone could notice it. They all danced together too, been silly and enjoying the end of a hard week. Lucy, Joe and Carol tried to make a synchronized dance, failing very badly, which just made things funnier. They posted stories on instagram, took a couple of really shaky photos.

Ben went to get another drink and Carol went to the bathroom, drinking so much always made her wanted pee all the time. When she got to the bathroom, Carol wiped the sweat out of her face and when she was going to pee, another woman entered the bathroom, looking straight at Carol, that just ignored it, even though she thought that was pretty weird.

"Did you get my text?" the woman questioned her. She had pretty blue eyes, long blonde hair and a beautiful body.

Carol ignored it, thinking, why would this girl be asking her that, but the girl insisted.

"I said" she got closer "did you get my text?".

"what the fuck are you talking about?" Carol answered, taking a step back.

"you know he's just using you until another hot needy girls appears" the girl put more gloss on, looking at the mirror "it's what he did to me".

"who? what are  you talking about? who are you?" Carol was completely confused.

"I'm Ben's ex, he left me pregnant and alone when he found your ass to chase" the woman looked at Carol once more " I'm Jessica, by the way, but you can call me Jess".

"I don't know who the fuck are you but stay the fuck away from us" Carol was completely pissed and quickly got out of the  bathroom. She ran as fast as she could on her heels, trying to avoid everyone of the group, as she bumped into many dancing boys and girls. When she finally got out of the club, Carol immediately vomited on the sidewalk, holding her hair with one hand as she supported her body with the other hand against a car. The feeling that anxiety gave her was god awful and meeting Ben's "ex" didn't help at all, it actually made everything worse. The problem was not that he had an ex, everyone has exes and Carol was totally ok with it, the problem was that this woman came in, told her scary things and said something about a text.

"oh shit" Carol said to herself, remembering the text she got a while ago.

"Unknown Number

Whore

You know what you are

You better get the fuck away from him

or you will feel the consequences

you hear me?"

Those scary thought were stopped for a moment when Ben came up and touched her arm.

"are you ok babe? I think you drank too much" he let a smile.

"do you have an ex named Jessica?" she quickly questioned him, trying to stand up even though her legs were shaking really bad.

"Jessica? I don't think so" Ben was confused and did not understand why she came up with this right now "why are you asking this right now?"

"Some girl in the bathroom said she was your ex and told me to get away from you"

"holy shit" he finally remembered who Jessica was, a crazy fan he hooked up once 2 years ago, he didn't even know that she was a fan, let alone she was a big time stalker, he had blocked her from all his social media and his phone, he was suprised Jessica found him again "she's just a crazy fan, ignore her"

"She's more than that" Ben was worried about Carol, her expression was of pure fear.

"what do you mean with that?"

"Just please take me home".