From Dusk to Dawn (Trouvaille Series #1)

This story is a work of fiction and a product of the author's mind. The characters, events, places, things are purely fictional. However, any resemblance in real life is purely coincidence.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: (UPDATED) 

    Hi there! if you're reading this, I wanna say thank you. I really appreciate your effort in spending your time reading my work. 

This story would be the first installment of my first series. Just like any authors writing a book, this story has its own purpose. 

If you're looking for a heavy themed story, then this isn't the right one. This is my light take of teen fiction. However, if you wanna take a break from the dramas and the chase and you want to read something light and fun, then I guess this book is the right choice. 

For all of those who don't know, this is my first time writing a full-length book. You will be expecting a lot of errors; from the use of words, spellings, and grammar. I'm sorry in advance.  

That's why I am asking you a favor to share your comments about the way I write by the end of this story. I am very open to criticisms since it will help me grow as a writer and develop my skills. Don't worry if you'll be giving me a negative comment. It's okay. 

This story is not only for myself but also for my readers, if there is any. Kung meron man, kindly hit that star button below o di kaya magcomment kayo. Kahit ano, basta comment lang kayo ahahahah. 

 Thank you so much! I hope you will all enjoy the story the same way I enjoyed writing it. 

 Love you! Amor Propio!

Love lots,
-Ada