!!!

Hi there! If you're already reading this part...I just wanna say THANK YOU!

Thank you for bearing with my poor writing and reading my first full length story! I know that it doesn't have the best lines, nor the best characterization. Pati nga ako ay nacri-cringe sa ibang mga scenes, lol hahahahaha.

 Nonetheless, I really appreciate the time and effort you have sacrificed in reading my work.

Siguro dahil epekto na rin ng quarantine?? HAHAHAHA

I really hope you enjoyed reading the start of romance between Rae and Lorenzo :)

I also hope you learned a lessson or two from my work.

Just like what I've said on the early chapters, I'll be reading your comments. If there is any. Lol. I am very open to criticisms, so feel free to say what you truly felt about my work.

And before saying goodbye I want to ask and annouce some things.

First, I'll be posting another Text Storya this coming June 2020. It will be titled "Paano Kung". This text storya will be dedicated to all the frontliners and to all the fathers in the world. I hope you'll also support my next story, lol😅😅

Second, we all witnessed the untold story behind Gino's little sister, George, and his friend, Maiah....

So if you want to read their story...comment below. Kahit isa hanggang lima lang ang magcomment tungkol sa kanila, gagawan ko talaga sila ng kwento hahahahaha.

So yun lang. Again thank you for reading this. Really appreciate it.

Hope to see you again soon in this platform.

Amor Propio everyone!
Peace be with you!

Love lots,
-Ada

PS: So ito pala ang epekto sa akin ng quarantine, nakatapos ako ng isang kwento hahahaha

PPS: Salamat ulit sa pagbabasa! Kung naghahanap kayo ng sign na ichat ang crush ninyo, eto na yun!

Sabi nga ni Gino, "Kaya mo yan. Huwag ka sanang mabasted" Or in this case, "Kaya nyo yan. Huwag sana kayong mareject" ;)