Chapter 2

Alaya's POV

I was sitting outside on the porch since I had nothing to do at all. I was texting Genesis to see if she would come over, and the mail man had just pulled up. I received the mail and sat back on the steps. I received three letters from the colleges I applied to and out of the three I got excepted into Duke and Clark Atlanta. I was super excited until I noticed another letter that didn't look like a college acceptance or any ordinary mail so I opened it. It was from my mom and it had about four thousand dollars in it and a letter. I just hope this is not what I think is I really can't afford to be on my own. I opened the letter and began too read.
"Dear Alaya you were once my world and I love you so much but I have decided you no longer need me in your life. You haven't done anything wrong at all but you look so much like your father and I can't stand to look at you and I honestly have moved out of the state. I should have said something I know that but I didn't. Your college funds has been cleared I took every bit of it. If you don't believe me check the safe. I love you so I know that you will forgive me one day but I had to start a new life with my new husband and we need the money. Once I get on my feet I will give you half the money back. I'm so sorry hunny and I know you may never forget this but I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Love Mom."

What the actual fuck is this bull shit man. Both of my parents gone and the bitch took my college funds oh my gosh. What did I do to deserve this? I've always been a good person and I've never done anything to hurt anyone. Why me is all I want to know. She only sent four fcking thousand dollars to me what am I going to do with that. I really need to get out for a bit because I cannot stomach the stupidity of my so called mother. I went in the house and grabbed my keys and decided to take a walk. I didn't know where I was going but I just kept going. Thinking on how fucked up my life is I didn't realize I had been walking for about two hours until it had gotten dark. I ended up at this bar called Tjay's. I was underage of course but the girl who was Bartending could see the stress I was under and gave me a round of shots. Then I relaxed a little feeling the alcohol set in. I got up and danced for a while but I couldn't help but feel someone watching me. Tjays was becoming very packed but that didn't stop me. I looked around the room and seen the sexiest man around here...Kayden Jones. I mean Kayden is the biggest kingpin and he worked with my father. Kayden didn't know I existed my father kept me and my mom out of the spotlight. I knew I didn't have a chance with him though so I took a glimpse and continued to dance. The feeling of being watched suddenly came back and I looked up and Kayden was watching me. I stopped dancing immediately feeling slightly embarrassed and went to the restroom. I freshening was up and I was about exit but a guy came in.

" umm sir this is the lady's room you do know that right. You know what I'm on my way out handle your business." I said to him as I started to walk pass but he grabbed my arm.

"I'm Maurice and I've been watching you all night. Your sexy as hell so I followed you in here just to get to know you a little better." He smirked and rubbed my cheek.

I didn't like where this was going so I snatched out of his grip and headed to the door only to be pulled back by my hair and slammed to the floor. I cried because that's all I could do. I tried fighting but it didn't work.

"God no please don't do this. Don't take my innocence from me please I'm begging you." I cried and screamed as he ripped my shirt and bra off. "Don't please... stop!! Somebody help me!!" I screamed but nobody came probably because the music was loud just as he took my panties off Kayden and some girl came in and I screamed louder.
Kayden immediately pulled the guy off me and began to punch him repeatedly until his face couldn't be recognized the girl ran out of the restroom because she was too scared. I just laid there frozen I couldn't move I was terrified. Kayden was asking me questions but I couldn't respond so he took his shirt off and put it on me And carried me out of the bar. This was the worst day of my life.

"Why must everyone hurt me, what did I ever do so wrong." I cried and Kayden just drove I didn't question where we were going I just cried until I fell asleep .